Proagrica, the Agricultural Retailers Association and AgPro are working together to recognize one retailer or management individual for excellence in incorporating precision ag into their retail operation and their farmer customers’ operations. The recipients of this award exemplify the industry’s high standard for promoting good stewardship and responsible environmental management.
The winner will be presented the Precision Impact Award and will have their business highlighted for exceptional achievement.
The 2018 Precision Impact Award application is now closed. The 2018 winner will be announced in November at the ARA Conference & Expo.
The winner will receive:
- Two complimentary registrations to the ARA Conference and Expo.
- Two round-trip airline tickets to the site of the conference, November 27-29, 2018 in Boca Raton, FL.
- (One) two-night accommodation at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, FL.
- Feature article special section recognition in AgPro magazine highlighting the winning retailer operation with emphasis on precision technology.
- Award trophy with presentation at the ARA Conference and Expo.
- Highlight of winner in video during award presentation and on AgPro website.
- Assistance with news release about accomplishment to local and regional media.