The Iowa Chapter of American Society of Farm Manager and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA) and the REALTORS Land Institute (RLI) encourage all interested parties to sign up today for the Sept. 23 virtual seminar from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. CDT.
All parties interested in farmland are invited to join these two membership organizations for a six hour seminar packed with valuable information for land professionals. Topics discussed include Ag Law, Weather Outlook, Drone in Ag, 1031 Exchanges and the Iowa Farm Economy. The RLI Iowa Chapter September Land Trends and Values survey results will also be presented.
Session titles include:
- Building Real Estate Wealth Through 1031 Exchanges
- International Trade, Commodity Returns and Iowa Farm Economy
- RLI Iowa land Trends and Values Survey
- Drones in Agriculture: Technology and Best Practices
- Ag Law 2020: Partition, Law, Bankruptcy, and Hot Topics
- 2020 Weather Outlook Impact on Iowa Agriculture
The member registration rate is $100
Nonmembers can register for $125
Free registration is available for students and the media