Two New Executives And Head Of Precision Ag At Southern States

Joe Paoli will be executive vice president of sales, following a 16-year career with Cargill. ( Southern States )

Southern States Cooperative has hired three leaders—two executives and a head of the precision ag division.

Jay Quickel will serve as executive vice president of the co-op’s farm supply division, focusing on products distributed to company-owned retail stores and wholesale distribution to its independent dealers. His 30-year career has included key roles at Fisher Scientific, Hallmark, Harbor Freight, and Lumber Liquidators.

Joe Paoli will be executive vice president of sales, following a 16-year career with Cargill. Paoli most recently served as Cargill’s vice president of global commercial excellence where he was responsible for modernizing Cargill’s global commercial capabilities and improving the customer experience with digital commerce, strategic pricing, customer relationship management and sales effectiveness.

Mike DiPaola will be the cooperative’s a new precision ag product line leader. DiPaola comes from FarmWizard where he served as director of business development. DiPaola spent 11 years with Syngenta where he held leadership positions as head of sales operations and enablement, commercial leader for the US soybean operating unit, head of crop marketing and portfolio in their tree, nuts and vines product line, as well as district sales manager for their seed business.

The cooperative is owned by more than 200,000 farmer-members, and serves its members and non-member customers through 1,200 retail outlets in 23 states.

Comments

Restricted HTML

• Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
Submitted by vanessa cowen on Tue, 03/27/2018 - 21:13

God Bless Edward Jones Loans for Helping Me In Time Of Need {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com}

Good Day I am Vanessa Cowen from California and i have a broken up business, until i found this company who help me to gain a loan for business, and now i want to used this short medium to congratulate the company for the fast and safe funds they loan to me without any form of delay, i loan 180,000.00USD from the company at a very low interest rate of 2% to save my business and lots more. i first saw their mail on the internet, everyone always give testimony for what they did, so i quickly contacted them and they all did everything for me without stress and my funds was sent to my account within 24hrs, i was surprise and feel glad, now i now have a standard business control agent who help me, now i will advice those who need urgent loan to contact them now via email : {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text him +1(307) 217-5388.....

Submitted by fidelity on Wed, 03/28/2018 - 08:20

Hello everyone, My name is Mr mike I am from the Alabama, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr mike Alex Loan Company{ ( (fidelityloan876@gmail.com)} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr mike Alex Loan Company, who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Adolf Alex, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many good lenders out there but i would advise you to try Mr mike Alex Loan Company, his caring and understanding. don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also or want funding for your projects, So feel free to contact Mr mike Alex Loan Company his email address is ( (fidelityloan876@gmail.com)or Text: +19513561932 10 augustus, 2018

Submitted by Cloves on Sat, 03/31/2018 - 16:29

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. Cloves

Submitted by Spruce Essential Oil on Sun, 04/01/2018 - 00:53

Thank a lot. You have done excellent job. I enjoyed your blog . Nice efforts Spruce Essential Oil

Submitted by Benefits of Chicken on Sun, 04/01/2018 - 01:48

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Benefits of Chicken

Submitted by Remedies For Snoring on Sun, 04/01/2018 - 02:35

If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. Remedies For Snoring

Submitted by Red Cabbage on Sun, 04/01/2018 - 03:22

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Red Cabbage

Submitted by Broccoli on Sun, 04/01/2018 - 07:52

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. Broccoli

Submitted by Remedies For Insomnia on Mon, 04/02/2018 - 02:31

I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more Remedies For Insomnia

Submitted by Remedies for Asthma on Mon, 04/02/2018 - 05:52

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job Remedies for Asthma

Submitted by mUSA on Tue, 04/10/2018 - 07:04

Are you tired of seeking loan have you been turned down by your bank due to bad credit We help individuals and companies to obtain funds for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a financial at affordable interest rate of 3%,for more info contact us via email: creationfinance7@gmail.com

*Commercial Loans.

Phone:
Monthly income:
Occupation:
Contact Us creationfinance7@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number +919717357946

Submitted by Investigation Singapore on Thu, 04/12/2018 - 13:08

They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. Investigation Singapore

Submitted by Anonymous on Thu, 04/19/2018 - 05:53

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.
Quickbooks support

Submitted by DANI on Thu, 04/19/2018 - 06:42

Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
acim