#Plant18: The Growing Season Is Underway

For some in snow covered farm country it’s hard to believe, but planters are rolling. ( Lindsey Benne )

For some in snow covered farm country it’s hard to believe, but planters are rolling. Check out these photos from farmers in South Texas where the 2018 growing season is officially underway.

How much planting is happening this week? We won’t know until tomorrow when USDA will release their first crop production report for the year.

Comments

Restricted HTML

• Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
Submitted by muneerahmed1 on Mon, 04/09/2018 - 06:30

I am continually hunting on the web down articles that can help me. There is clearly a considerable measure to think about this. I think you made some great focuses in Features too. Continue working, extraordinary job ! Stephen Pierce

Submitted by muneerahmed1 on Tue, 04/10/2018 - 06:20

Extremely instructive post ! There is a considerable measure of data here that can enable any business to begin with a fruitful long range informal communication campai denied long term disability lawyer

Submitted by pioneerseo on Wed, 04/11/2018 - 09:08

I found this really helpful. I hope you continue to put out great content like it. best custom engagement rings

Submitted by james jack on Wed, 04/18/2018 - 23:57

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! https://www.exthus.com/services/broken-link-building/

Submitted by Linker SEO on Wed, 04/25/2018 - 08:42

We cover all the necessary services to bring you from a business concept idea to a concrete successful Initial Coin Offering. With and thanks to our business partners, we customize and manage the entire process to let your ICO successful, safe, and compliant accordingly. ico advertising

Submitted by gilmer tx braces on Thu, 04/26/2018 - 01:49

This is in like way an OK post which I extremely invigorating examining. It isn't each day that I have the likelihood to see something like this.. gilmer tx braces

Submitted by Linker SEO on Thu, 04/26/2018 - 06:15

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! bus rental innsbruck

Submitted by pioneerseo431 on Thu, 04/26/2018 - 09:29

Truly value this magnificent post that you have accommodated us.Great site and an incredible subject also I truly get astonished to peruse this. Its better than average. desire