Do you demonstrate exceptional marketing, technology or finance skills with your farming or ranching operation? Are you under the age of 35? If so, apply to win the Tomorrow’s Top Producer Horizon Award.
Top Producer will be honoring one outstanding young producer this year at its Tomorrow’s Top Producer event, which is set for Jan. 26-28, 2021.
The qualifications are that a producer, under the age of 35, should demonstrate excellence in:
- Farm finance
- Family and employee relations
- Environmental stewardship
Entrants are judged on entrepreneurial originality (50%), financial and business progress (30%) and industry or community leadership (20%). Any farmer, rancher or partnership that gets at least half of their income from farming and farm-related ventures may apply.
Deadline to enter is Oct. 15, 2021.
- Read about the 2020 winner, Chase Dewitz of Steele, N.D.
- Read about the 2019 winner, Tony Schwarck of Riceville, Iowa
- Read about the 2018 winner, Maggie Holub of Scribner, Neb.
- Read about the 2017 winner, Cody Goodknight of Chattanooga, Okla.
- Read about the 2016 winner, Chris Noble of Pavilion, N.Y.
- Read about the 2015 winner, Matt Sims of State Line, Ind.
- Read about the 2014 winner, Jeremy Weaver of Needham, Ind.
- Read about the 2013 winner, Joanna Carraway of Murray, Ky.
- Read about the 2012 winner, Michael Daniels of Salem, Wis.
Questions about the award? Contact Top Producer's Sara Schafer at [email protected] or 660-537-0587.