The Precision Impact Award recognizes those who exemplify the industry’s high standard for promoting good stewardship and responsible environmental management while helping farmers maximize yields and profitability. Deadline to enter is Aug. 31, 2018.
With the Precision Impact Award, AgPro, the Agricultural Retailers Association and Proagricaare working together to recognize one retailer or management individual for excellence in incorporating precision ag into the retail operation and farmer-customers’ operations. The Precision Impact Award goes to retailers excelling at innovative use, grower engagement, bottom-line profitability for the company and customers and environmental stewardship.
The winner will be announced at the 2018 ARA Conference & Expo. To enter, click here.
The winner will receive:
- Two complimentary registrations to the ARA Conference & Expo
- Two round-trip airline tickets to the site of the ARA conference, Nov. 27 to Nov. 29, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Two-night accommodations at the Boca Raton Resort and Club
- Feature article published by AgPro highlighting the winning retail operation with an emphasis on precision technology
- Award trophy with presentation at the ARA Conference & Expo
- Highlight of winner in video during award presentation and on AgPro website
- Assistance with news release about the accomplishment to local and regional media