Here are 9 reasons to attend the 2019 AgTech Expo, Dec. 16 - 17 in Indianapolis.
- Particularly with the challenges of 2019 and the uncertainty we’re facing into 2020, an investment in attending the AgTech Expo will provide take-home information for maximum ROI.
- There is no better time to optimize your use of technology. AgTech Expo has 30 breakout sessions.
- Learn how there will be a transformational change in agriculture as technology advances with IBM leader Steve Laughlin
- Farm Journal Field Agronomist Ken Ferrie will share how “Technology Is The Backbone for Agronomic Changes.”
- Marc Saltzman, a “tech evangelist” will share the key trends to watch in the consumer tech space and how they’ll effect agriculture.
- Have access to cutting-edge ag tech startups with a front row seat to the AgLaunch Row Crop Challenge, where six startups will showcase their solutions for today’s agricultural challenges to a panel of farmer judges.
- This is a one-of-a-kind agtech event tailored to maximize your time with 9 hours in the interactive expo and 8 hours of education programming!
- Registration is only $99, which includes all meals and two networking receptions. Register today. Here’s a link to reserve your hotel room now!
- AgTech Expo is co-located with a Hemp College event—click here to learn more!