2017 Is Ending With A Healthy Land Auction Market

The land market, including the auction market, is finishing out 2017 strong.

“We are not only experiencing an increase in auction activity, but also an increase in our private treaty listings for sale too,” says Randy Dickhut, AFM, Senior Vice President Real Estate Operations at Farmers National Company. “Landowners who have been thinking about selling for awhile have decided to move forward and talk to our agents about getting their property sold.”

Of note, Dickhut says the trend continues that most sellers are inheritors and beneficiaries—not recently active farmers.

Right now, Sullivan Auctioneers in Hamilton, IL has more than 11,000 acres total coming up for auction and listed on their website.

And the heat in the market may only continue to strengthen.

“Farmers National Company's land auctions this past week have also been heating up in bidding activity,” Dickhut explains.

He shares two regional reports.

Paul Schadegg, sales manager, reported that the recent auction by Farmers National of seven tracts in Furnas County, Nebraska, which ranged from good dryland to pasture, generally brought at or above the market. And the overall auction price was well above local expectations.

Sam Kain, National Sales Manager, reported that his auctions in Iowa this past week generally brought a higher price for the sellers than expected. He said bidding activity was good and interested buyers were in the room.

Comments

Restricted HTML

• Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
Submitted by sarah on Fri, 04/13/2018 - 10:17

That was the correct way to end the year 2017 and I loved that. If this year ends with the completion of the famous college paper writing project, then that would just be an amazing thing to see. I have high hopes for that to happen.

Submitted by afiya ali on Sun, 05/27/2018 - 00:58

Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.

Submitted by afiya ali on Sun, 06/03/2018 - 00:21

This is one of the ways that you would make your bath bomb completely unique. This would be a very good way to try different emollients and see how you like them on your skin and if you're reselling your bath bombs to differentiate your product from other people who are making bath bombs.organic bath bombs

Submitted by afiya ali on Sun, 06/03/2018 - 00:35

Aus Ihrem System werden die Liegenschafts- und Mieterdaten wie Wohnungsflächen,

nebenkosten

Submitted by afiya ali on Sun, 06/03/2018 - 00:35

Aus Ihrem System werden die Liegenschafts- und Mieterdaten wie Wohnungsflächen,

nebenkosten

Submitted by Anonymous on Sun, 06/03/2018 - 13:43

The end to this 2017 auction market was terrific. I have never been as โกลเด้นสล็อต thrilled in the whole of 2017 as I was at the end of this market. That was one of the best experiences of the year for me, honestly.

Submitted by Anonymous on Sat, 06/09/2018 - 10:36

2017 ended well for me, as well, and that was a first for me. I was able to finish up my Goldenslot project at the end of 2017. Me and my fiance got married and had a great honeymoon. All of it happened for me in the end of 2017.

Submitted by Anonymous on Sat, 06/09/2018 - 13:29

Great post, I enjoyed – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand. It was good. View my blog sometime, it all about Lake Mary, FL Real Estate. casinomaxi

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 06/11/2018 - 07:04

Great post and site. Good that Google listed so i was able to get here. This site will go no in my bookmarks from now. 18bet

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 06/11/2018 - 07:04

One other issue is that if you are in a circumstances where you will not have a cosigner then you may really want to try to exhaust all of your money for college options. You will find many funds and other scholarships or grants that will offer you funding that can help with college expenses. Thanks alot : ) for the post. Sportium