The court cases that have resulted from the West Fertilizer Co. explosion are complicated, and media... Read more.
U.S. soybean and corn growers can expect even more competition from Brazil in 2014 and beyond because... Read more.
Companies and farmers are looking forward to what has been announced as the end of the patent for... Read more.
A chemical spill, or actually a tanker truck driver not paying attention while doing his job, was... Read more.
The Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) organization was quick to react to Dow AgroSciences announcement... Read more.
Any organization organizing an agriculture-related trade show and conference wonders if they are doing what... Read more.
Seeds from drought-resistant jatropha plants were thought to be the next big biofuel source a few... Read more.
Farmers across the Midwest often turn to state crop performance testing programs: 1) to determine... Read more.
Most seed companies of the world are concerned that China is trying to steal seed genetics to produce... Read more.
The Brazilian chemical industry, especially the fertilizer sector, could have trouble gaining investments in the... Read more.
Rice for Christmas in Nigeria is the equivalent of turkey or ham for Christmas dinner in the U.S.,... Read more.
Current estimates are that the size of the precision agriculture market investments in the U.S. by... Read more.
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto