A research project in Germany testing the effects of neonicotinoid insecticides found that bees’ navigation... Read more.
The Public Lands Council (PLC) and the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) hailed the passage... Read more.
Western corn rootworm in some Iowa fields have developed resistance to two of the three types of Bacillus... Read more.
Taiwan will double its contribution to international food aid this year by donating 17,400 metric... Read more.
Work by the multiagency working group set up by President Obama to deliver a report to the White House... Read more.
A fire broke out at an agricultural shop and storage facility located at the Northwood Municipal Airport... Read more.
The North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service (http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/) is taking strides to reorganize with a planning... Read more.
Determination of whether there will be water for growing rice in Texas in 2014 from the Colorado River... Read more.
An editorial that appeared in the Washington Times online version is an effort of the Food Freedom... Read more.
The project to expand the Panama Canal is behind schedule and the Spanish-led building consortium... Read more.
Count bees among the losers in the farm bill, reports Greenwire and E&E writer Amanda Peterka. A... Read more.
As announced last week, China canceled a deal to buy 1.2 million tons of rice from Thailand, putting... Read more.
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Pilot program seeks to address honeybee-pesticide conundrum
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture