The North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service (http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/) is taking strides to reorganize with a planning... Read more.
Determination of whether there will be water for growing rice in Texas in 2014 from the Colorado River... Read more.
An editorial that appeared in the Washington Times online version is an effort of the Food Freedom... Read more.
The project to expand the Panama Canal is behind schedule and the Spanish-led building consortium... Read more.
Count bees among the losers in the farm bill, reports Greenwire and E&E writer Amanda Peterka. A... Read more.
As announced last week, China canceled a deal to buy 1.2 million tons of rice from Thailand, putting... Read more.
Think tankers think they run the world, but I think they waste money with opinions generated by highfaluting... Read more.
A recent survey that might be taken with a grain of salt reveals that companies are not leveraging... Read more.
In response to a chemical spill that left more than 300,000 West Virginia residents without tap water,... Read more.
A more complete update explaining the lawsuits related to the West Fertilizer explosion was provided... Read more.
The U.S. and some other countries involved in the Trans-Pacific Partnership free trade agreement negotiations... Read more.
An expanding global population, shrinking farm land, and environmental sustainability goals are driving farmers to... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto