A chemical spill, or actually a tanker truck driver not paying attention while doing his job, was... Read more.
The Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) organization was quick to react to Dow AgroSciences announcement... Read more.
Any organization organizing an agriculture-related trade show and conference wonders if they are doing what... Read more.
Seeds from drought-resistant jatropha plants were thought to be the next big biofuel source a few... Read more.
Farmers across the Midwest often turn to state crop performance testing programs: 1) to determine... Read more.
Most seed companies of the world are concerned that China is trying to steal seed genetics to produce... Read more.
The Brazilian chemical industry, especially the fertilizer sector, could have trouble gaining investments in the... Read more.
Rice for Christmas in Nigeria is the equivalent of turkey or ham for Christmas dinner in the U.S.,... Read more.
Current estimates are that the size of the precision agriculture market investments in the U.S. by... Read more.
Climate change has the potential for “undermining crop production and driving up prices at a... Read more.
Fquare, a New York-based investment platform announced it is offering a highly unusual way for... Read more.
A highly supportive editorial for conventional agriculture in the U.S. including support for biotechnology was... Read more.
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014