A research project in Germany testing the effects of neonicotinoid insecticides found that bees’ navigation... Read more.
The Public Lands Council (PLC) and the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) hailed the passage... Read more.
Western corn rootworm in some Iowa fields have developed resistance to two of the three types of Bacillus... Read more.
Taiwan will double its contribution to international food aid this year by donating 17,400 metric... Read more.
Work by the multiagency working group set up by President Obama to deliver a report to the White House... Read more.
A fire broke out at an agricultural shop and storage facility located at the Northwood Municipal Airport... Read more.
The North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service (http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/) is taking strides to reorganize with a planning... Read more.
Determination of whether there will be water for growing rice in Texas in 2014 from the Colorado River... Read more.
An editorial that appeared in the Washington Times online version is an effort of the Food Freedom... Read more.
The project to expand the Panama Canal is behind schedule and the Spanish-led building consortium... Read more.
Count bees among the losers in the farm bill, reports Greenwire and E&E writer Amanda Peterka. A... Read more.
As announced last week, China canceled a deal to buy 1.2 million tons of rice from Thailand, putting... Read more.
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Initiatives attack biotech on ballots in Colorado, Oregon, Maui
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism