Calibration fly-ins are held nationally to assure that aerial applicators’ equipment is working properly and... Read more.
Field tests by University of California-Davis scientists have shown that high levels of carbon dioxide... Read more.
ResponsibleAg, a joint initiative by the Agricultural Retailers Association and The Fertilizer Institute, recently announced... Read more.
The Philippines is the latest front of competition between those supporting Golden Rice and those... Read more.
Two reports contend that developed country money is being used to encourage the take-over or virtual... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced two comment periods—one comment period being extended and the... Read more.
After the Environmental Protection Agency proposes a rule, then it takes a tremendous amount of pressure... Read more.
Valero Renewable Fuels Company, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Valero Energy Corporation, announced it... Read more.
The American Seed Trade Association President & CEO Andrew W. LaVigne released a statement in... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Army Corps) yesterday... Read more.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE... Read more.
I was extremely interested in reading about how St. Joseph, Mo., has plans for constructing a... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning