Calibration fly-ins are held nationally to assure that aerial applicators’ equipment is working properly and... Read more.
Field tests by University of California-Davis scientists have shown that high levels of carbon dioxide... Read more.
ResponsibleAg, a joint initiative by the Agricultural Retailers Association and The Fertilizer Institute, recently announced... Read more.
The Philippines is the latest front of competition between those supporting Golden Rice and those... Read more.
Two reports contend that developed country money is being used to encourage the take-over or virtual... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced two comment periods—one comment period being extended and the... Read more.
After the Environmental Protection Agency proposes a rule, then it takes a tremendous amount of pressure... Read more.
Valero Renewable Fuels Company, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Valero Energy Corporation, announced it... Read more.
The American Seed Trade Association President & CEO Andrew W. LaVigne released a statement in... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Army Corps) yesterday... Read more.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE... Read more.
I was extremely interested in reading about how St. Joseph, Mo., has plans for constructing a... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture