“The oil industry fired yet another volley in its war against the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)... Read more.
Beta Renewables, a self-proclaimed global leader in cellulosic biofuels and part of the Mossi Ghisolfi... Read more.
The European Commission’s impending two-year ban on the use of neonicotinoid pesticides could have a... Read more.
Two new maps produced by the WinField R7 Tool beginning this fall will provide maps that show how... Read more.
Ever notice how weather disasters that mainly affect crop production throughout the world receive very... Read more.
Ministers of the 12 countries in the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA) free trade negotiations reportedly... Read more.
Wal-Mart is trying to be the gorilla in agriculture, throwing its weight around by demanding that... Read more.
Government money to agriculture via Soil and Water Conservation Districts makes a lot of sense to... Read more.
Knowledge about genetically modified organisms or genetically engineered crops is extremely small by African farmers,... Read more.
The fertilizer news out of Russia, Belarus and the Ukraine seems to be increasing as we look at the... Read more.
New corn hybrids and soybean varieties adapted to growing all the way to the Canadian border plus... Read more.
Seeking to improve their management of water resources, four northeast African nations have agreed at... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants