The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced two comment periods—one comment period being extended and the... Read more.
After the Environmental Protection Agency proposes a rule, then it takes a tremendous amount of pressure... Read more.
Valero Renewable Fuels Company, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Valero Energy Corporation, announced it... Read more.
The American Seed Trade Association President & CEO Andrew W. LaVigne released a statement in... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Army Corps) yesterday... Read more.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE... Read more.
I was extremely interested in reading about how St. Joseph, Mo., has plans for constructing a... Read more.
A research project in Germany testing the effects of neonicotinoid insecticides found that bees’ navigation... Read more.
The Public Lands Council (PLC) and the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) hailed the passage... Read more.
Western corn rootworm in some Iowa fields have developed resistance to two of the three types of Bacillus... Read more.
Taiwan will double its contribution to international food aid this year by donating 17,400 metric... Read more.
Work by the multiagency working group set up by President Obama to deliver a report to the White House... Read more.
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease