The Indonesian government will accelerate the production of cassava because it is believed the crop... Read more.
An investigation by the Texas Fire Marshal found that the West, Texas, fire department as a whole... Read more.
CropLife America is cautiously encouraged by the results of this year’s annual survey on bee... Read more.
Crop land prices in the central Plains were steady to weaker in the first quarter of 2014 compared... Read more.
The Chinese are never to be out guessed. At a time when the government of China is routinely delaying... Read more.
Whether they spray professionally or spray just their own acres, applicators know that a clean spray... Read more.
A new study released by researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) blaming two neonicotinoid... Read more.
The International Trade Commission (ITC) is conducting a full investigation into the Mexican sugar industry... Read more.
The need for college agricultural precision ag degrees appears to be increasing rapidly as nearly... Read more.
The National Climate Assessment report announced on May 6 claims climate change is affecting every... Read more.
CHS, Inc. cooperative is entering the ethanol production business for the third time with the purchase... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency this week issued the announcement that registration of Enlist Duo herbicide... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?