The National Climate Assessment report announced on May 6 claims climate change is affecting every... Read more.
CHS, Inc. cooperative is entering the ethanol production business for the third time with the purchase... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency this week issued the announcement that registration of Enlist Duo herbicide... Read more.
Inserting the insect-resistant trait event DAS-81419-2 into soybeans to provide a novel insect resistance by... Read more.
Engenia is BASF’s most recent improvement in the formulation of dicamba active-ingredient herbicides and will... Read more.
I’m sure a percentage of our website visitors got bent out of shape when we reported the U.S.... Read more.
The Fuels America coalition released an economic impact study by John Dunham & Associates showing... Read more.
The big announcement of the six national test sites for unmanned aerial systems (UAS) was only the... Read more.
The Washington Post explained marker-assisted breeding from a Monsanto, other ag business company breeders and... Read more.
It took the Surface Transportation Board (STB) about a week to react to criticism of the railroads... Read more.
Nigeria is the prime example of why so many Americans question the effort and money for U.S. aid to... Read more.
Testimony before the Surface Transportation Board (STB) last week from several association and company officials... Read more.
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Biofuel groups press White House on more than just 2014 targets
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Thursday night
- Protecting pollinators from insecticide exposure
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014