Whether they spray professionally or spray just their own acres, applicators know that a clean spray... Read more.
A new study released by researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) blaming two neonicotinoid... Read more.
The International Trade Commission (ITC) is conducting a full investigation into the Mexican sugar industry... Read more.
The need for college agricultural precision ag degrees appears to be increasing rapidly as nearly... Read more.
The National Climate Assessment report announced on May 6 claims climate change is affecting every... Read more.
CHS, Inc. cooperative is entering the ethanol production business for the third time with the purchase... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency this week issued the announcement that registration of Enlist Duo herbicide... Read more.
Inserting the insect-resistant trait event DAS-81419-2 into soybeans to provide a novel insect resistance by... Read more.
Engenia is BASF’s most recent improvement in the formulation of dicamba active-ingredient herbicides and will... Read more.
I’m sure a percentage of our website visitors got bent out of shape when we reported the U.S.... Read more.
The Fuels America coalition released an economic impact study by John Dunham & Associates showing... Read more.
The big announcement of the six national test sites for unmanned aerial systems (UAS) was only the... Read more.
- WSSA updates herbicide handbook
- Uncovered, the mystery of exchanging genes with wild relatives
- What will happen to farm leases with $3.25/bu corn?
- Easy Leaf Area software calculates leaf area from digital images
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America