BASF put together a diverse panel of individuals to discuss food and agriculture during a recent media... Read more.
A report from the Associated Press this week notes that the Texas agency that keeps records on chemical... Read more.
The hours-of-service (HOS) regulations for commercial drivers are “arguably the single-most important regulation to the... Read more.
Rice farmers in Thailand are asking the military government to come up with a new market intervention... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency’s latest greenhouse gas proposal will harm the nation’s economy, rural communities... Read more.
First responders from 12 agencies were dispatched to an emergency exercise at the Pendleton Grain... Read more.
Because of the West, Texas, fire and explosion, a fire at a fertilizer plant in the town of Athens,... Read more.
It is common for citizens to complain about planned business construction too close to residential... Read more.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE... Read more.
The Agricultural Lending Institute scheduled for June 16-20 at the Craig School of Business, California... Read more.
The Government Accountability Office has prepared a report, that the Associated Press scooped, in which... Read more.
The Texas Fire Marshall issued his department report on what went wrong in controlling the fire and... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture