KANSAS CITY, Mo.—Ag Connect concluded January 31 after three days of education sessions and equipment... Read more.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — FG72 soybeans are combining high-yielding elite genetics with a double herbicide-tolerant... Read more.
KANSAS CITY, Mo.—During the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, approximately 80 percent of the U.S. was... Read more.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.—James Wiesemeyer, senior vice president, Informa Economics, Washington, D.C., calls himself an optimist at... Read more.
JACKSONVILLE, FLA. -- A Focus on Precision Workshop kicked off the general member activities of the... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences continues to execute on its launch strategy as it awaits final regulatory approvals... Read more.
One of the most cussed and discussed acts in the history of government agency empowerment is 40 years... Read more.
Reports are that growing rice in the Colorado River basin in Texas is still on hold until March 1... Read more.
Most university plant pathologists continue to contend that foliar fungicide applications to corn should be... Read more.
What started out as a protest advertised as standing up for the Organic Seed Growers and Trade Association... Read more.
It is stranger than strange that there is no official confirmation that Palmer amaranth is present... Read more.
Hudye Farms US Inc. has announced the sale offering of a large assemblage of farmland available in... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease