The Philippines is the latest front of competition between those supporting Golden Rice and those... Read more.
Two reports contend that developed country money is being used to encourage the take-over or virtual... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced two comment periods—one comment period being extended and the... Read more.
After the Environmental Protection Agency proposes a rule, then it takes a tremendous amount of pressure... Read more.
Valero Renewable Fuels Company, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Valero Energy Corporation, announced it... Read more.
The American Seed Trade Association President & CEO Andrew W. LaVigne released a statement in... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Army Corps) yesterday... Read more.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE... Read more.
I was extremely interested in reading about how St. Joseph, Mo., has plans for constructing a... Read more.
A research project in Germany testing the effects of neonicotinoid insecticides found that bees’ navigation... Read more.
The Public Lands Council (PLC) and the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) hailed the passage... Read more.
Western corn rootworm in some Iowa fields have developed resistance to two of the three types of Bacillus... Read more.
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants