Thousands of acres of center-pivot irrigation around Las Cruces, N.M., have been converted to subsurface... Read more.
National reports about a blue-green algae bloom in Lake Erie during the weekend were giving agriculture... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection and Advanta US have signed a joint agreement to commercialize the DuPont... Read more.
The agricultural industry and specifically farming will be widely using integrated robotics in the not... Read more.
The InfoAg Conference kicked off with a record attendance that surpassed 1,300 people at first report... Read more.
Pakistan will give basmati rice or wheat to Iran against the Pakistani electricity bill of more than... Read more.
Farmers across Iowa and the Midwest are learning how and whether to use cover crops, and the reports... Read more.
Bruce Burdick and his researchers at the University of Missouri’s Hundley-Whaley Research Center, have been... Read more.
The WormWarrior Tour sponsored by Genuity from Monsanto is an outreach program designed to give FFA... Read more.
A letter by a group of scientists on declines in insectivorous birds prepared for Nature magazine... Read more.
Three cellulosic ethanol plants have been under construction, and the smallest one, which is producing... Read more.
InfoAg 2014 will be held July 29-31 in St. Louis, Missouri at the Union Station Hotel. InfoAg continues... Read more.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto