BASF put together a diverse panel of individuals to discuss food and agriculture during a recent media... Read more.
A report from the Associated Press this week notes that the Texas agency that keeps records on chemical... Read more.
The hours-of-service (HOS) regulations for commercial drivers are “arguably the single-most important regulation to the... Read more.
Rice farmers in Thailand are asking the military government to come up with a new market intervention... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency’s latest greenhouse gas proposal will harm the nation’s economy, rural communities... Read more.
First responders from 12 agencies were dispatched to an emergency exercise at the Pendleton Grain... Read more.
Because of the West, Texas, fire and explosion, a fire at a fertilizer plant in the town of Athens,... Read more.
It is common for citizens to complain about planned business construction too close to residential... Read more.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE... Read more.
The Agricultural Lending Institute scheduled for June 16-20 at the Craig School of Business, California... Read more.
The Government Accountability Office has prepared a report, that the Associated Press scooped, in which... Read more.
The Texas Fire Marshall issued his department report on what went wrong in controlling the fire and... Read more.
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics