According to an environmental activist publication, Ecologist, which prides itself on “setting the environmental agenda... Read more.
A start-up company began testing an autonomous robot for applying sidedress fertilizer in Minnesota this... Read more.
A settlement, at least in principle, has been reached in a lawsuit between soft white wheat growers... Read more.
Deadline for entry in the Precision Impact Awards, 2014 Ag Retailer Program, is Sept. 15. We’re... Read more.
Fierce XLT soybean herbicide has been talked about as a product to “eliminate the guesswork... Read more.
Russia will impose "quite substantial" bans on the U.S. and European Union food imports and is quickly... Read more.
Thousands of acres of center-pivot irrigation around Las Cruces, N.M., have been converted to subsurface... Read more.
National reports about a blue-green algae bloom in Lake Erie during the weekend were giving agriculture... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection and Advanta US have signed a joint agreement to commercialize the DuPont... Read more.
The agricultural industry and specifically farming will be widely using integrated robotics in the not... Read more.
The InfoAg Conference kicked off with a record attendance that surpassed 1,300 people at first report... Read more.
Pakistan will give basmati rice or wheat to Iran against the Pakistani electricity bill of more than... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta