Pakistan will give basmati rice or wheat to Iran against the Pakistani electricity bill of more than... Read more.
Farmers across Iowa and the Midwest are learning how and whether to use cover crops, and the reports... Read more.
Bruce Burdick and his researchers at the University of Missouri’s Hundley-Whaley Research Center, have been... Read more.
The WormWarrior Tour sponsored by Genuity from Monsanto is an outreach program designed to give FFA... Read more.
A letter by a group of scientists on declines in insectivorous birds prepared for Nature magazine... Read more.
Three cellulosic ethanol plants have been under construction, and the smallest one, which is producing... Read more.
InfoAg 2014 will be held July 29-31 in St. Louis, Missouri at the Union Station Hotel. InfoAg continues... Read more.
Research into varieties of custom bred microbes that can help plants produce more food is the goal... Read more.
Observations and reports from Kansas ag retailers indicate that many growers are... Read more.
A study evaluating different scenarios in corn production found that by applying fertilizer at optimal... Read more.
Waconia Manufacturing conducted an Open House earlier this week at its new Norwood Young America,... Read more.
Following Friends of the Earth issuing its Gardeners Beware report that 51 percent of garden plants... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America