InfoAg 2014 will be held July 29-31 in St. Louis, Missouri at the Union Station Hotel. InfoAg continues... Read more.
Research into varieties of custom bred microbes that can help plants produce more food is the goal... Read more.
Observations and reports from Kansas ag retailers indicate that many growers are... Read more.
A study evaluating different scenarios in corn production found that by applying fertilizer at optimal... Read more.
Waconia Manufacturing conducted an Open House earlier this week at its new Norwood Young America,... Read more.
Following Friends of the Earth issuing its Gardeners Beware report that 51 percent of garden plants... Read more.
“Soybeans in the Americas” concluded the BASF Agricultural Solutions Media Summit at Durham, N.C., earlier... Read more.
BASF put together a diverse panel of individuals to discuss food and agriculture during a recent media... Read more.
A report from the Associated Press this week notes that the Texas agency that keeps records on chemical... Read more.
The hours-of-service (HOS) regulations for commercial drivers are “arguably the single-most important regulation to the... Read more.
Rice farmers in Thailand are asking the military government to come up with a new market intervention... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency’s latest greenhouse gas proposal will harm the nation’s economy, rural communities... Read more.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease