Monsanto Company and Dow AgroSciences LLC, a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, have reached... Read more.
Announcement of research findings about artificial light, such as that used to grow crops in greenhouses,... Read more.
An unusual report shows that organic rice buyers in the U.S. are getting a large percentage of their... Read more.
Environmental activists apparently want someone in Congress to blame for including the Section 735 rider... Read more.
China is losing some of its competitive edge as a low-cost manufacturing and processing base, recently... Read more.
The latest out of the rice production areas of eastern Texas is that the president of the Central... Read more.
JANA Partners LLC has notified Agrium Inc. shareholders that Agrium is using shareholder money to... Read more.
Who has the right to claim having the soil that should be named the official New York state soil?... Read more.
During recent negotiations on the continuing budget resolution, farm state senators included a “Farmer Assurance... Read more.
InfoAg 2013 will be held July 16-18 in Springfield, Ill., at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. InfoAg is a premier... Read more.
Fifty-five percent of the nation’s rivers and streams do not support healthy populations of aquatic... Read more.
The potential for investment in Eastern European agricultural land is gaining more and more attention.... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism