InfoAg 2013 will be held July 16-18 in Springfield, Ill., at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. InfoAg is a premier... Read more.
Fifty-five percent of the nation’s rivers and streams do not support healthy populations of aquatic... Read more.
The potential for investment in Eastern European agricultural land is gaining more and more attention.... Read more.
The conventional belief is that a landowner has the power in land lease negotiations with a tenant,... Read more.
Yes, insecticides can kill insects, bees and birds. Let’s get that out of the way right off... Read more.
Japan will seek to join negotiations for a wide-ranging, multilateral free-trade pact with the United... Read more.
Syngenta has announced progress in development of a new herbicide tolerant trait for soybeans. The... Read more.
Syngenta recently announced a new seed treatment biological nematicide for controlling soybean cyst nematodes should... Read more.
The Philippines will not be importing rice in 2014, according to the government’s agriculture secretary.... Read more.
MetLife, Inc. announced that it originated, through its agricultural investments department, $3.0 billion in agricultural... Read more.
Rio Verde Minerals Development Corp. has been acquired by B&A Fertilizers Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary... Read more.
REYKJAVIK, Iceland—Acceptance of genetically modified plant products is no problem for women to use when... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014