The latest out of the rice production areas of eastern Texas is that the president of the Central... Read more.
JANA Partners LLC has notified Agrium Inc. shareholders that Agrium is using shareholder money to... Read more.
Who has the right to claim having the soil that should be named the official New York state soil?... Read more.
During recent negotiations on the continuing budget resolution, farm state senators included a “Farmer Assurance... Read more.
InfoAg 2013 will be held July 16-18 in Springfield, Ill., at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. InfoAg is a premier... Read more.
Fifty-five percent of the nation’s rivers and streams do not support healthy populations of aquatic... Read more.
The potential for investment in Eastern European agricultural land is gaining more and more attention.... Read more.
The conventional belief is that a landowner has the power in land lease negotiations with a tenant,... Read more.
Yes, insecticides can kill insects, bees and birds. Let’s get that out of the way right off... Read more.
Japan will seek to join negotiations for a wide-ranging, multilateral free-trade pact with the United... Read more.
Syngenta has announced progress in development of a new herbicide tolerant trait for soybeans. The... Read more.
Syngenta recently announced a new seed treatment biological nematicide for controlling soybean cyst nematodes should... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law