Eco Agro Resources on May 20 issued a news release announcing the company’s formation and launch... Read more.
The fire and explosion at the West, Texas, fertilizer plant is still under investigation and the cause... Read more.
ST. LOUIS, MO.—This planting season, more than 150 farmers in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Minnesota... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences LLC announced that Health Canada’s Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) has approved Enlist... Read more.
ST. LOUIS, Mo.—U.S. and international farming operations concern Howard Buffett, founder of the Howard G.... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) announced on... Read more.
The trend is for glyphosate-resistant and hard-to-control weeds to spread fast and probably continue to... Read more.
Mastery Technologies is involved in workplace safety, and after the fertilizer plant explosion in West,... Read more.
“U.S. agriculture is at a crossroads: continue the polluting, soil-depleting industrialized farming methods of the... Read more.
Several states around the country compile custom application rates for field work, but a project that... Read more.
When the soil temperature in regions of the eastern part of the U.S. reaches 64 degrees F., the 17-year... Read more.
With the window to respond to the 2012 Census of Agriculture officially closing on May 31, the U.S.... Read more.
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Not too late to plant wheat, but risks increase with delays
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals