Monsanto Company and Dow AgroSciences LLC, a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, have reached... Read more.
Announcement of research findings about artificial light, such as that used to grow crops in greenhouses,... Read more.
An unusual report shows that organic rice buyers in the U.S. are getting a large percentage of their... Read more.
Environmental activists apparently want someone in Congress to blame for including the Section 735 rider... Read more.
China is losing some of its competitive edge as a low-cost manufacturing and processing base, recently... Read more.
The latest out of the rice production areas of eastern Texas is that the president of the Central... Read more.
JANA Partners LLC has notified Agrium Inc. shareholders that Agrium is using shareholder money to... Read more.
Who has the right to claim having the soil that should be named the official New York state soil?... Read more.
During recent negotiations on the continuing budget resolution, farm state senators included a “Farmer Assurance... Read more.
InfoAg 2013 will be held July 16-18 in Springfield, Ill., at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. InfoAg is a premier... Read more.
Fifty-five percent of the nation’s rivers and streams do not support healthy populations of aquatic... Read more.
The potential for investment in Eastern European agricultural land is gaining more and more attention.... Read more.
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas
- Resilient Agriculture Conference now open to crop advisors
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership