Canada and the U.S. have had concerns about agricultural labor, and the Canadian government put in... Read more.
The national media uneducated about fertilizer is substituting the word fertilizer for ammonium nitrate (AN).... Read more.
How evil is Monsanto? According to professional activists, new-age hippies and easily swayed consumers, Monsanto... Read more.
Donald Adair, lifelong resident of the community of West, Texas, and owner of Adair Grain Inc., who... Read more.
The West Fertilizer Company plant explosion in West, Texas, is an international news story without... Read more.
Whether it’s a political, anti-GMO radical or zealot government inspired campaign against individuals in Turkey,... Read more.
The Rice Bowl Index is an initiative that for one thing helps evaluate food security of 14 Asian countries.... Read more.
Monsanto Company and Dow AgroSciences LLC, a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, have reached... Read more.
Announcement of research findings about artificial light, such as that used to grow crops in greenhouses,... Read more.
An unusual report shows that organic rice buyers in the U.S. are getting a large percentage of their... Read more.
Environmental activists apparently want someone in Congress to blame for including the Section 735 rider... Read more.
China is losing some of its competitive edge as a low-cost manufacturing and processing base, recently... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease