The trend is for glyphosate-resistant and hard-to-control weeds to spread fast and probably continue to... Read more.
Several states around the country through their Extension services compile custom application rates paid by... Read more.
Mastery Technologies is involved in workplace safety, and after the fertilizer plant explosion in West,... Read more.
“U.S. agriculture is at a crossroads: continue the polluting, soil-depleting industrialized farming methods of the... Read more.
Several states around the country compile custom application rates for field work, but a project that... Read more.
When the soil temperature in regions of the eastern part of the U.S. reaches 64 degrees F., the 17-year... Read more.
With the window to respond to the 2012 Census of Agriculture officially closing on May 31, the U.S.... Read more.
More “green slime of cyanobacterial,” which most people call blue-green algae, was in Lake Erie,... Read more.
It has become somewhat common for animal activists, those wanting to discredit livestock operations as... Read more.
Never before was snow recorded in May in Arkansas until Fri., May 3, 2013, according to the National... Read more.
This time of year we see article after article warning farmers to work safely, but the small sector... Read more.
Canada and the U.S. have had concerns about agricultural labor, and the Canadian government put in... Read more.
- Monsanto launches Mexico center for developing GMO corn
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto