The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) announced on... Read more.
The trend is for glyphosate-resistant and hard-to-control weeds to spread fast and probably continue to... Read more.
Several states around the country through their Extension services compile custom application rates paid by... Read more.
Mastery Technologies is involved in workplace safety, and after the fertilizer plant explosion in West,... Read more.
“U.S. agriculture is at a crossroads: continue the polluting, soil-depleting industrialized farming methods of the... Read more.
Several states around the country compile custom application rates for field work, but a project that... Read more.
When the soil temperature in regions of the eastern part of the U.S. reaches 64 degrees F., the 17-year... Read more.
With the window to respond to the 2012 Census of Agriculture officially closing on May 31, the U.S.... Read more.
More “green slime of cyanobacterial,” which most people call blue-green algae, was in Lake Erie,... Read more.
It has become somewhat common for animal activists, those wanting to discredit livestock operations as... Read more.
Never before was snow recorded in May in Arkansas until Fri., May 3, 2013, according to the National... Read more.
This time of year we see article after article warning farmers to work safely, but the small sector... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law