Crop consultants and ag retailer agronomy departments can take soil tests almost any time other than... Read more.
There are many conditions applicators should note that can impact the effectiveness of a herbicide... Read more.
Though drought and excessive moisture are opposites, they bring similar bottom-line concerns for farmers. What... Read more.
Following the release of a Reuters news service map showings locations throughout the U.S. where ammonium... Read more.
There is no reason for Congress to adjust, amend or mess with the renewable fuel standard (RFS), according... Read more.
The Department of Defense (DOD) last week awarded $16 million in construction contracts split among... Read more.
The advocates of labeling foods possibly containing genetically modified plant ingredients are trying to attach... Read more.
The AgGateway Precision Ag Council is looking to continue the SPADE project by reconstituting as the... Read more.
Apparently there are government agencies tripping over themselves and not cooperating fully among themselves in... Read more.
Voting on farm-bill amendment debate has been proceeding this week. The report from the USA Rice Federation... Read more.
The first state that might require labeling of processed foods that could possibly contain genetically-modified... Read more.
Monsanto announced that its show-and-tell field demonstrations of new seed, trait and herbicide technologies for... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning