The first state that might require labeling of processed foods that could possibly contain genetically-modified... Read more.
Monsanto announced that its show-and-tell field demonstrations of new seed, trait and herbicide technologies for... Read more.
Eco Agro Resources on May 20 issued a news release announcing the company’s formation and launch... Read more.
The fire and explosion at the West, Texas, fertilizer plant is still under investigation and the cause... Read more.
ST. LOUIS, MO.—This planting season, more than 150 farmers in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Minnesota... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences LLC announced that Health Canada’s Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) has approved Enlist... Read more.
ST. LOUIS, Mo.—U.S. and international farming operations concern Howard Buffett, founder of the Howard G.... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) announced on... Read more.
The trend is for glyphosate-resistant and hard-to-control weeds to spread fast and probably continue to... Read more.
Mastery Technologies is involved in workplace safety, and after the fertilizer plant explosion in West,... Read more.
“U.S. agriculture is at a crossroads: continue the polluting, soil-depleting industrialized farming methods of the... Read more.
Several states around the country compile custom application rates for field work, but a project that... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report