There is debate going on in North Dakota and Minnesota about whether construction of two proposed... Read more.
The U.S. has cut its carbon dioxide emissions four out of the last five years, largely by switching... Read more.
(AgProfessional Editor Richard Keller: As a journalist that was in Thailand as a guest of the former... Read more.
Novozymes on Monday introduced new enzyme technology to the general agricultural industry that has far... Read more.
An anhydrous ammonia (NH3) leak that went on for 12 hours beginning Tuesday night, June 4, and released... Read more.
Do your customers’ crops contain the optimal nutrient levels necessary to produce top yields? Adding... Read more.
Crop consultants and ag retailer agronomy departments can take soil tests almost any time other than... Read more.
There are many conditions applicators should note that can impact the effectiveness of a herbicide... Read more.
Though drought and excessive moisture are opposites, they bring similar bottom-line concerns for farmers. What... Read more.
Following the release of a Reuters news service map showings locations throughout the U.S. where ammonium... Read more.
There is no reason for Congress to adjust, amend or mess with the renewable fuel standard (RFS), according... Read more.
The Department of Defense (DOD) last week awarded $16 million in construction contracts split among... Read more.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?