An anhydrous ammonia (NH3) leak that went on for 12 hours beginning Tuesday night, June 4, and released... Read more.
Do your customers’ crops contain the optimal nutrient levels necessary to produce top yields? Adding... Read more.
Crop consultants and ag retailer agronomy departments can take soil tests almost any time other than... Read more.
There are many conditions applicators should note that can impact the effectiveness of a herbicide... Read more.
Though drought and excessive moisture are opposites, they bring similar bottom-line concerns for farmers. What... Read more.
Following the release of a Reuters news service map showings locations throughout the U.S. where ammonium... Read more.
There is no reason for Congress to adjust, amend or mess with the renewable fuel standard (RFS), according... Read more.
The Department of Defense (DOD) last week awarded $16 million in construction contracts split among... Read more.
The advocates of labeling foods possibly containing genetically modified plant ingredients are trying to attach... Read more.
The AgGateway Precision Ag Council is looking to continue the SPADE project by reconstituting as the... Read more.
Apparently there are government agencies tripping over themselves and not cooperating fully among themselves in... Read more.
Voting on farm-bill amendment debate has been proceeding this week. The report from the USA Rice Federation... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- EPA regional head and ag leaders talk water quality