President Obama has engaged his administration in the process of improving chemical safety for handling... Read more.
Before you get riled up that I’m writing about climate change, you should understand that I... Read more.
Those French scientists are at it again. This time researchers are bombarding the world media with... Read more.
At least one conventional crop breeder and even an organic farmer consider genetically modified crops... Read more.
There is still time to register for the National Agronomic Environmental Health and Safety School... Read more.
“U.S. small businesses are particularly at risk from extreme weather and climate change and must... Read more.
Valley Agronomics has opened a new fertilizer plant and warehouse facility at Greenleaf, Idaho, east... Read more.
The debate over the effects of tinkering with Mother Nature at a genetic level hasn't gone away in... Read more.
A new Syngenta Biotechnology facility expanding Syngenta’s biotechnology research and development operation possibly could be... Read more.
Grassroots Biotechnology, based at Durham, N.C., was purchased by Monsanto through a quiet acquisition agreement... Read more.
The city of West, Texas, has filed a lawsuit against the owner of the fertilizer plant that exploded... Read more.
Every explosion at an agricultural retailer operation cannot be blamed on fertilizer, but the non-agricultural... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta