Grassroots Biotechnology, based at Durham, N.C., was purchased by Monsanto through a quiet acquisition agreement... Read more.
The city of West, Texas, has filed a lawsuit against the owner of the fertilizer plant that exploded... Read more.
Every explosion at an agricultural retailer operation cannot be blamed on fertilizer, but the non-agricultural... Read more.
Killing bees by the use of insecticides drives environmentalists crazy, and all the concern about... Read more.
Reports are that as the June 27 senatorial hearing about the West, Texas, fertilizer explosion is... Read more.
It has to be a good feeling to make a decision to sell farmland and have it bring in $10,916,000 at... Read more.
A plan to conduct a nationwide survey to find pollution levels of cadmium in soil across China was... Read more.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE... Read more.
A portion of the Environmental Quality Incentive Program (EQIP) has had an aspect of helping finance... Read more.
There is debate going on in North Dakota and Minnesota about whether construction of two proposed... Read more.
The U.S. has cut its carbon dioxide emissions four out of the last five years, largely by switching... Read more.
(AgProfessional Editor Richard Keller: As a journalist that was in Thailand as a guest of the former... Read more.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre