Ministers of the 12 countries in the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA) free trade negotiations reportedly... Read more.
Wal-Mart is trying to be the gorilla in agriculture, throwing its weight around by demanding that... Read more.
Government money to agriculture via Soil and Water Conservation Districts makes a lot of sense to... Read more.
Knowledge about genetically modified organisms or genetically engineered crops is extremely small by African farmers,... Read more.
The fertilizer news out of Russia, Belarus and the Ukraine seems to be increasing as we look at the... Read more.
New corn hybrids and soybean varieties adapted to growing all the way to the Canadian border plus... Read more.
Seeking to improve their management of water resources, four northeast African nations have agreed at... Read more.
The media and anti-biotech spokespersons are back at it in attacking the Farmer Assurance Provision... Read more.
Groups that refuse to accept that Monsanto biotechnology products, or any biotechnology products are safe,... Read more.
In the first half of 2013, the average cost of farmland in Great Britain jumped to 7,441 British pounds... Read more.
A first-year $19 billion rice price support scheme has left Thailand's government with 18 million... Read more.
A report by the Canadian “Conference Board” contends that the country is hurting its economy... Read more.
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California