Two new maps produced by the WinField R7 Tool beginning this fall will provide maps that show how... Read more.
Ever notice how weather disasters that mainly affect crop production throughout the world receive very... Read more.
Ministers of the 12 countries in the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA) free trade negotiations reportedly... Read more.
Wal-Mart is trying to be the gorilla in agriculture, throwing its weight around by demanding that... Read more.
Government money to agriculture via Soil and Water Conservation Districts makes a lot of sense to... Read more.
Knowledge about genetically modified organisms or genetically engineered crops is extremely small by African farmers,... Read more.
The fertilizer news out of Russia, Belarus and the Ukraine seems to be increasing as we look at the... Read more.
New corn hybrids and soybean varieties adapted to growing all the way to the Canadian border plus... Read more.
Seeking to improve their management of water resources, four northeast African nations have agreed at... Read more.
The media and anti-biotech spokespersons are back at it in attacking the Farmer Assurance Provision... Read more.
Groups that refuse to accept that Monsanto biotechnology products, or any biotechnology products are safe,... Read more.
In the first half of 2013, the average cost of farmland in Great Britain jumped to 7,441 British pounds... Read more.
- USDA chief says urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- NGFA, other ag groups commend introduction of Senate rail bill
- Registration for AgGateway’s annual conference now open
- Soybean research in Kansas highlighted at breeders’ tour
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report