A huge new 275-acre rail yard has been established on the outskirts of Decatur, Ill. Archer Daniels... Read more.
According to the China National Grain & Oils Information Center, the country’s rice output will... Read more.
An example of investment fund purchases of farmland recently occurred with LandFund Partners LP buying... Read more.
A copy of an editorial/opinion that appeared in the Wall Street Journal that debunks the fear of genetically... Read more.
The House-Senate farm bill conference committee is meeting today in Washington, D.C., with the meeting... Read more.
Every year, nitrogen used to fertilize corn fields in the Midwest leaches into the Mississippi River... Read more.
The government shutdown slowed proposed new chemical safety rules being put in place that President... Read more.
“The oil industry fired yet another volley in its war against the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)... Read more.
Beta Renewables, a self-proclaimed global leader in cellulosic biofuels and part of the Mossi Ghisolfi... Read more.
The European Commission’s impending two-year ban on the use of neonicotinoid pesticides could have a... Read more.
Two new maps produced by the WinField R7 Tool beginning this fall will provide maps that show how... Read more.
Ever notice how weather disasters that mainly affect crop production throughout the world receive very... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism