New corn hybrids and soybean varieties adapted to growing all the way to the Canadian border plus... Read more.
Seeking to improve their management of water resources, four northeast African nations have agreed at... Read more.
The media and anti-biotech spokespersons are back at it in attacking the Farmer Assurance Provision... Read more.
Groups that refuse to accept that Monsanto biotechnology products, or any biotechnology products are safe,... Read more.
In the first half of 2013, the average cost of farmland in Great Britain jumped to 7,441 British pounds... Read more.
A first-year $19 billion rice price support scheme has left Thailand's government with 18 million... Read more.
A report by the Canadian “Conference Board” contends that the country is hurting its economy... Read more.
President Obama has engaged his administration in the process of improving chemical safety for handling... Read more.
Before you get riled up that I’m writing about climate change, you should understand that I... Read more.
Those French scientists are at it again. This time researchers are bombarding the world media with... Read more.
At least one conventional crop breeder and even an organic farmer consider genetically modified crops... Read more.
There is still time to register for the National Agronomic Environmental Health and Safety School... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance