The Irrigation Association announced the winners of the 2013 New Product Contest as part of the recent... Read more.
Corn hybrid trials in Illinois have been harvested, and results are showing Non-GMO corn hybrids performing... Read more.
Two Rivers Water & Farming Company announced it completed its 2013 harvest of fruits and vegetables... Read more.
The point of view of the Farmworker Justice organization is that the Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
Potash Ridge, a Canadian based exploration and development company, is heavily investing in a sulfate... Read more.
Koch recently increased its share of Intrepid Potash Inc. with what appears to be some confidence... Read more.
Even though some AgProfessional readers don’t like global warming or climate change ever mentioned. More... Read more.
The American farmers are not going to eliminate hunger in the world. They aren’t today and they... Read more.
The author of Is it Organic, Mischa Popoff, recently appeared on television stations in Canada talking... Read more.
Jon Entine wrote an article about the Genetic Literacy Project, which appears on the Forbe.com website. Entine... Read more.
The Prime Minister of Iceland, Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson, announced at a London, England, conference that... Read more.
Africa-focused Obtala Resources has announced a deal to establish a dried fruits business in Tanzania,... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta