The Irrigation Association announced the winners of the 2013 New Product Contest as part of the recent... Read more.
Corn hybrid trials in Illinois have been harvested, and results are showing Non-GMO corn hybrids performing... Read more.
Two Rivers Water & Farming Company announced it completed its 2013 harvest of fruits and vegetables... Read more.
The point of view of the Farmworker Justice organization is that the Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
Potash Ridge, a Canadian based exploration and development company, is heavily investing in a sulfate... Read more.
Koch recently increased its share of Intrepid Potash Inc. with what appears to be some confidence... Read more.
Even though some AgProfessional readers don’t like global warming or climate change ever mentioned. More... Read more.
The American farmers are not going to eliminate hunger in the world. They aren’t today and they... Read more.
The author of Is it Organic, Mischa Popoff, recently appeared on television stations in Canada talking... Read more.
Jon Entine wrote an article about the Genetic Literacy Project, which appears on the Forbe.com website. Entine... Read more.
The Prime Minister of Iceland, Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson, announced at a London, England, conference that... Read more.
Africa-focused Obtala Resources has announced a deal to establish a dried fruits business in Tanzania,... Read more.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Take That, Red Baron
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals