Following the release of a Reuters news service map showings locations throughout the U.S. where ammonium... Read more.
There is no reason for Congress to adjust, amend or mess with the renewable fuel standard (RFS), according... Read more.
The Department of Defense (DOD) last week awarded $16 million in construction contracts split among... Read more.
The advocates of labeling foods possibly containing genetically modified plant ingredients are trying to attach... Read more.
The AgGateway Precision Ag Council is looking to continue the SPADE project by reconstituting as the... Read more.
Apparently there are government agencies tripping over themselves and not cooperating fully among themselves in... Read more.
Voting on farm-bill amendment debate has been proceeding this week. The report from the USA Rice Federation... Read more.
The first state that might require labeling of processed foods that could possibly contain genetically-modified... Read more.
Monsanto announced that its show-and-tell field demonstrations of new seed, trait and herbicide technologies for... Read more.
Eco Agro Resources on May 20 issued a news release announcing the company’s formation and launch... Read more.
The fire and explosion at the West, Texas, fertilizer plant is still under investigation and the cause... Read more.
ST. LOUIS, MO.—This planting season, more than 150 farmers in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Minnesota... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants