The U.S. has cut its carbon dioxide emissions four out of the last five years, largely by switching... Read more.
(AgProfessional Editor Richard Keller: As a journalist that was in Thailand as a guest of the former... Read more.
Novozymes on Monday introduced new enzyme technology to the general agricultural industry that has far... Read more.
An anhydrous ammonia (NH3) leak that went on for 12 hours beginning Tuesday night, June 4, and released... Read more.
Do your customers’ crops contain the optimal nutrient levels necessary to produce top yields? Adding... Read more.
Crop consultants and ag retailer agronomy departments can take soil tests almost any time other than... Read more.
There are many conditions applicators should note that can impact the effectiveness of a herbicide... Read more.
Though drought and excessive moisture are opposites, they bring similar bottom-line concerns for farmers. What... Read more.
Following the release of a Reuters news service map showings locations throughout the U.S. where ammonium... Read more.
There is no reason for Congress to adjust, amend or mess with the renewable fuel standard (RFS), according... Read more.
The Department of Defense (DOD) last week awarded $16 million in construction contracts split among... Read more.
The advocates of labeling foods possibly containing genetically modified plant ingredients are trying to attach... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants