The company that published the article “Long term toxicity of a Roundup herbicide and a Roundup-tolerant... Read more.
A wind farm energy company has agreed to pay $1 million in fines, restitution and community service... Read more.
The Irrigation Association announced the winners of the 2013 New Product Contest as part of the recent... Read more.
Corn hybrid trials in Illinois have been harvested, and results are showing Non-GMO corn hybrids performing... Read more.
Two Rivers Water & Farming Company announced it completed its 2013 harvest of fruits and vegetables... Read more.
The point of view of the Farmworker Justice organization is that the Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
Potash Ridge, a Canadian based exploration and development company, is heavily investing in a sulfate... Read more.
Koch recently increased its share of Intrepid Potash Inc. with what appears to be some confidence... Read more.
Even though some AgProfessional readers don’t like global warming or climate change ever mentioned. More... Read more.
The American farmers are not going to eliminate hunger in the world. They aren’t today and they... Read more.
The author of Is it Organic, Mischa Popoff, recently appeared on television stations in Canada talking... Read more.
Jon Entine wrote an article about the Genetic Literacy Project, which appears on the Forbe.com website. Entine... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report