France seems to continually be in the news related to rejecting the use of conventional crop protection... Read more.
Levels of pesticides continue to be a concern for aquatic life in the nation’s rivers and streams... Read more.
According to an environmental activist publication, Ecologist, which prides itself on “setting the environmental agenda... Read more.
A start-up company began testing an autonomous robot for applying sidedress fertilizer in Minnesota this... Read more.
A settlement, at least in principle, has been reached in a lawsuit between soft white wheat growers... Read more.
Deadline for entry in the Precision Impact Awards, 2014 Ag Retailer Program, is Sept. 15. We’re... Read more.
Fierce XLT soybean herbicide has been talked about as a product to “eliminate the guesswork... Read more.
Russia will impose "quite substantial" bans on the U.S. and European Union food imports and is quickly... Read more.
Thousands of acres of center-pivot irrigation around Las Cruces, N.M., have been converted to subsurface... Read more.
National reports about a blue-green algae bloom in Lake Erie during the weekend were giving agriculture... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection and Advanta US have signed a joint agreement to commercialize the DuPont... Read more.
The agricultural industry and specifically farming will be widely using integrated robotics in the not... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report