The potash industry is expected to see recovery in prices in 2013, according to K+S Group, the EU’s... Read more.
One retail grocery chain may be able to do what several states have been trying to do through legislation—require... Read more.
The approval and introduction of genetically modified crops has been delayed in China over fears by... Read more.
Production levels for key grain crops, including corn and soybeans, are projected to increase in both... Read more.
Governments around the world are anticipating higher wheat yields during the 2013-14 crop year that... Read more.
Monsanto appointed China’s Sinochem as the sole distributor of glyphosate herbicide for Australia and New... Read more.
Decreasing broadacre productivity growth in Australia is being blamed on the limited adoption of genetically... Read more.
A month after Rosetta Genomics Ltd. announced the sale of its spin-off Rosetta Green Ltd. to Monsanto... Read more.
With financial support from Mosaic and Intrepid Potash, New Mexico State University Carlsbad is launching... Read more.
New data released from ANDA, the Brazilian national fertilizer association, show that 2012 potash consumption... Read more.
Support for genetically modified crops in Europe has been controversial, but a few countries are moving... Read more.
A milder winter in parts of the South may be to blame for the early start to Asian soybean rust. In... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants