A recent Forbes article claims to shed light on the real story behind neonicotinoids and mass bee... Read more.
A new study from the University of Pittsburgh suggests a different reason bumblebees may be dying... Read more.
Several potash manufacturers tabled a number of potash projects in 2012 after potash supplies built... Read more.
In 2012, BHP Billiton froze approving several new projects it had planned. But this week, Graham Kerr,... Read more.
Agrium Inc. announced the results of its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders Tuesday. Shareholders re-elected... Read more.
For the first time in a decade, Britain will be forced to import wheat after much of the crop has... Read more.
U.S. cotton acres will see another decrease in 2013 as farmers are expected to grow other grains,... Read more.
A key genetic code for bread wheat, Triticum aestivum, has been discovered by U.S. and Chinese scientists.... Read more.
The Hawaii Senate committee on agriculture, consumer protection and health decided on Friday to table... Read more.
Although the European Commission was unable to get member states to agree to a two-year ban on insecticides... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) reached an... Read more.
The Hong Kong Government (HKG) currently does not have a specific biotechnology regulations policy, but... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?