One retail grocery chain may be able to do what several states have been trying to do through legislation—require... Read more.
The approval and introduction of genetically modified crops has been delayed in China over fears by... Read more.
Production levels for key grain crops, including corn and soybeans, are projected to increase in both... Read more.
Governments around the world are anticipating higher wheat yields during the 2013-14 crop year that... Read more.
Monsanto appointed China’s Sinochem as the sole distributor of glyphosate herbicide for Australia and New... Read more.
Decreasing broadacre productivity growth in Australia is being blamed on the limited adoption of genetically... Read more.
A month after Rosetta Genomics Ltd. announced the sale of its spin-off Rosetta Green Ltd. to Monsanto... Read more.
With financial support from Mosaic and Intrepid Potash, New Mexico State University Carlsbad is launching... Read more.
New data released from ANDA, the Brazilian national fertilizer association, show that 2012 potash consumption... Read more.
Support for genetically modified crops in Europe has been controversial, but a few countries are moving... Read more.
A milder winter in parts of the South may be to blame for the early start to Asian soybean rust. In... Read more.
Legislators in Minnesota are looking at a bill that would allow other forms of biofuels other than... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants