In 2012, BHP Billiton froze approving several new projects it had planned. But this week, Graham Kerr,... Read more.
Agrium Inc. announced the results of its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders Tuesday. Shareholders re-elected... Read more.
For the first time in a decade, Britain will be forced to import wheat after much of the crop has... Read more.
U.S. cotton acres will see another decrease in 2013 as farmers are expected to grow other grains,... Read more.
A key genetic code for bread wheat, Triticum aestivum, has been discovered by U.S. and Chinese scientists.... Read more.
The Hawaii Senate committee on agriculture, consumer protection and health decided on Friday to table... Read more.
Although the European Commission was unable to get member states to agree to a two-year ban on insecticides... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) reached an... Read more.
The Hong Kong Government (HKG) currently does not have a specific biotechnology regulations policy, but... Read more.
The potash industry is expected to see recovery in prices in 2013, according to K+S Group, the EU’s... Read more.
One retail grocery chain may be able to do what several states have been trying to do through legislation—require... Read more.
The approval and introduction of genetically modified crops has been delayed in China over fears by... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America