A new study from the University of Pittsburgh suggests a different reason bumblebees may be dying... Read more.
Several potash manufacturers tabled a number of potash projects in 2012 after potash supplies built... Read more.
In 2012, BHP Billiton froze approving several new projects it had planned. But this week, Graham Kerr,... Read more.
Agrium Inc. announced the results of its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders Tuesday. Shareholders re-elected... Read more.
For the first time in a decade, Britain will be forced to import wheat after much of the crop has... Read more.
U.S. cotton acres will see another decrease in 2013 as farmers are expected to grow other grains,... Read more.
A key genetic code for bread wheat, Triticum aestivum, has been discovered by U.S. and Chinese scientists.... Read more.
The Hawaii Senate committee on agriculture, consumer protection and health decided on Friday to table... Read more.
Although the European Commission was unable to get member states to agree to a two-year ban on insecticides... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) reached an... Read more.
The Hong Kong Government (HKG) currently does not have a specific biotechnology regulations policy, but... Read more.
The potash industry is expected to see recovery in prices in 2013, according to K+S Group, the EU’s... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto