A new study from the University of Pittsburgh suggests a different reason bumblebees may be dying... Read more.
Several potash manufacturers tabled a number of potash projects in 2012 after potash supplies built... Read more.
In 2012, BHP Billiton froze approving several new projects it had planned. But this week, Graham Kerr,... Read more.
Agrium Inc. announced the results of its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders Tuesday. Shareholders re-elected... Read more.
For the first time in a decade, Britain will be forced to import wheat after much of the crop has... Read more.
U.S. cotton acres will see another decrease in 2013 as farmers are expected to grow other grains,... Read more.
A key genetic code for bread wheat, Triticum aestivum, has been discovered by U.S. and Chinese scientists.... Read more.
The Hawaii Senate committee on agriculture, consumer protection and health decided on Friday to table... Read more.
Although the European Commission was unable to get member states to agree to a two-year ban on insecticides... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) reached an... Read more.
The Hong Kong Government (HKG) currently does not have a specific biotechnology regulations policy, but... Read more.
The potash industry is expected to see recovery in prices in 2013, according to K+S Group, the EU’s... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America