The New York Assembly rejected a bill this week that would have required genetically modified foods... Read more.
Illinois is looking to bring a new fertilizer production facility to the state by offering as much... Read more.
A mild winter has allowed Asian soybean rust to survive throughout the winter and to be more advanced... Read more.
On Saturday, May 25, a rally to protest Monsanto was held across the United States and in other countries... Read more.
The European Union’s European Food Safety Authority issued its report on the risks to honey... Read more.
The Federal Communications Commission announced May 22 it would work in a public-private effort to... Read more.
The U.S. Court of Appeals in San Francisco on Friday upheld a lower-court ruling that unconditionally... Read more.
Midwest Fertilizer Company, which plans to build a new fertilizer plant in Indiana, is losing support... Read more.
Multiple organizations have issued statements this week since the Supreme Court ruled in a lawsuit,... Read more.
Vermont’s state legislature is the next state to consider a bill that would require food be... Read more.
An article on CNN.com points out the significant discrepancy in donations for relief efforts for the... Read more.
In the days, weeks and months ahead, many issues surrounding the explosion that took place at the... Read more.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants