The Federal Bureau of Investigation is trying to solve who destroyed fields of genetically modified... Read more.
Two months after the explosion at a fertilizer facility in West, Texas, state officials told lawmakers... Read more.
Although Indiana Governor Mike Pence withdrew state incentives for a proposed fertilizer plant in the... Read more.
A field trial for genetically modified wheat designed to repel aphids has been approved to continue... Read more.
An explosion at CF Industries in Donaldsonville, La., Friday evening killed one person and injured... Read more.
Although European Union countries have restricted the cultivating and research of genetically modified crops, British... Read more.
Maine is the next state to introduce legislation that would require genetically modified food to be... Read more.
A study published last week that aimed to expose the dangers of livestock eating genetically modified... Read more.
A study of blight-resistant genetically modified potatoes is scheduled to move into its second phase... Read more.
Paraguay’s Producers’ Guild announced that farmers will have access to new plant transgenic cotton Bollgard-tolerant,... Read more.
Monsanto announced plans to open a new technology center for wheat in Idaho. The new center will be... Read more.
A wet spring has delayed many farmers from planting corn, soybeans and wheat, but in North Dakota,... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning