A field trial for genetically modified wheat designed to repel aphids has been approved to continue... Read more.
An explosion at CF Industries in Donaldsonville, La., Friday evening killed one person and injured... Read more.
Although European Union countries have restricted the cultivating and research of genetically modified crops, British... Read more.
Maine is the next state to introduce legislation that would require genetically modified food to be... Read more.
A study published last week that aimed to expose the dangers of livestock eating genetically modified... Read more.
A study of blight-resistant genetically modified potatoes is scheduled to move into its second phase... Read more.
Paraguay’s Producers’ Guild announced that farmers will have access to new plant transgenic cotton Bollgard-tolerant,... Read more.
Monsanto announced plans to open a new technology center for wheat in Idaho. The new center will be... Read more.
A wet spring has delayed many farmers from planting corn, soybeans and wheat, but in North Dakota,... Read more.
Over the weekend, Connecticut’s House and Senate agreed on a version of a bill that would require... Read more.
The New York Assembly rejected a bill this week that would have required genetically modified foods... Read more.
Illinois is looking to bring a new fertilizer production facility to the state by offering as much... Read more.
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- Bills to regulate California groundwater use opposed by farmers
- Court overturns law limiting biotech crops on Hawaiian island
- New products added to the Agrotain stabilizer portfolio
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease