Two months after the explosion at a fertilizer facility in West, Texas, state officials told lawmakers... Read more.
Although Indiana Governor Mike Pence withdrew state incentives for a proposed fertilizer plant in the... Read more.
A field trial for genetically modified wheat designed to repel aphids has been approved to continue... Read more.
An explosion at CF Industries in Donaldsonville, La., Friday evening killed one person and injured... Read more.
Although European Union countries have restricted the cultivating and research of genetically modified crops, British... Read more.
Maine is the next state to introduce legislation that would require genetically modified food to be... Read more.
A study published last week that aimed to expose the dangers of livestock eating genetically modified... Read more.
A study of blight-resistant genetically modified potatoes is scheduled to move into its second phase... Read more.
Paraguay’s Producers’ Guild announced that farmers will have access to new plant transgenic cotton Bollgard-tolerant,... Read more.
Monsanto announced plans to open a new technology center for wheat in Idaho. The new center will be... Read more.
A wet spring has delayed many farmers from planting corn, soybeans and wheat, but in North Dakota,... Read more.
Over the weekend, Connecticut’s House and Senate agreed on a version of a bill that would require... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?