Both Iowa and Illinois officials have offered Cronus Chemical LLC financial incentives to build a... Read more.
Despite warnings earlier this year that the 2013 dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico would be large, new... Read more.
Iowa Agriculture Secretary Bill Northey said Tuesday that any attempt to regulate fertilizer applications to... Read more.
Although flooding in the Midwest this spring has not been comparable to the devastating floods of... Read more.
One of the largest purchasers of Pacific Northwest wheat is easing restrictions on imports of wheat... Read more.
Farmers and consumers in the United Kingdom remain divided over whether they should grow genetically... Read more.
The kudzu bug has now been confirmed in its northern most state: Delaware. The plant pest can consumer... Read more.
The Ohio State Senate is considering a bill that would require reductions in fertilizer runoff produced... Read more.
A new bill in Kauai County, Hawaii was introduced to allow the county to govern the use of pesticides... Read more.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is trying to solve who destroyed fields of genetically modified... Read more.
Two months after the explosion at a fertilizer facility in West, Texas, state officials told lawmakers... Read more.
Although Indiana Governor Mike Pence withdrew state incentives for a proposed fertilizer plant in the... Read more.
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- DuPont Pioneer continues support of agriscience education
- New study highlights need for increased innovation
- Water ‘thermostat’ could help engineer drought-resistant crops
- Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting