The West African country of Ghana announced Friday it would begin testing four genetically modified... Read more.
A lawsuit that a public relations firmed filed against Pakistan-based Fatima Group and Midwest Fertilizer... Read more.
The recent find of genetically modified wheat in a field in Oregon has stirred up another GM wheat... Read more.
Both Iowa and Illinois officials have offered Cronus Chemical LLC financial incentives to build a... Read more.
Despite warnings earlier this year that the 2013 dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico would be large, new... Read more.
Iowa Agriculture Secretary Bill Northey said Tuesday that any attempt to regulate fertilizer applications to... Read more.
Although flooding in the Midwest this spring has not been comparable to the devastating floods of... Read more.
One of the largest purchasers of Pacific Northwest wheat is easing restrictions on imports of wheat... Read more.
Farmers and consumers in the United Kingdom remain divided over whether they should grow genetically... Read more.
The kudzu bug has now been confirmed in its northern most state: Delaware. The plant pest can consumer... Read more.
The Ohio State Senate is considering a bill that would require reductions in fertilizer runoff produced... Read more.
A new bill in Kauai County, Hawaii was introduced to allow the county to govern the use of pesticides... Read more.
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center