Two months after the explosion at a fertilizer facility in West, Texas, state officials told lawmakers... Read more.
Although Indiana Governor Mike Pence withdrew state incentives for a proposed fertilizer plant in the... Read more.
A field trial for genetically modified wheat designed to repel aphids has been approved to continue... Read more.
An explosion at CF Industries in Donaldsonville, La., Friday evening killed one person and injured... Read more.
Although European Union countries have restricted the cultivating and research of genetically modified crops, British... Read more.
Maine is the next state to introduce legislation that would require genetically modified food to be... Read more.
A study published last week that aimed to expose the dangers of livestock eating genetically modified... Read more.
A study of blight-resistant genetically modified potatoes is scheduled to move into its second phase... Read more.
Paraguay’s Producers’ Guild announced that farmers will have access to new plant transgenic cotton Bollgard-tolerant,... Read more.
Monsanto announced plans to open a new technology center for wheat in Idaho. The new center will be... Read more.
A wet spring has delayed many farmers from planting corn, soybeans and wheat, but in North Dakota,... Read more.
Over the weekend, Connecticut’s House and Senate agreed on a version of a bill that would require... Read more.
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants