Gov. John Kitzhaber signed HB 2427 into law last week banning the commercial production of canola... Read more.
Destroying a field trial of genetically modified rice in the Philippines may be the anti-GM crowd’s... Read more.
A combination of weather factors has merged to reduce Texas cotton yields by as much as 50 percent.... Read more.
Rep. Devin Nunes and Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) has introduced legislation that... Read more.
Australia’s Department of Environment and Primary Industries announced plans to test 40 genetically modified wheat... Read more.
The West African country of Ghana announced Friday it would begin testing four genetically modified... Read more.
A lawsuit that a public relations firmed filed against Pakistan-based Fatima Group and Midwest Fertilizer... Read more.
The recent find of genetically modified wheat in a field in Oregon has stirred up another GM wheat... Read more.
Both Iowa and Illinois officials have offered Cronus Chemical LLC financial incentives to build a... Read more.
Despite warnings earlier this year that the 2013 dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico would be large, new... Read more.
Iowa Agriculture Secretary Bill Northey said Tuesday that any attempt to regulate fertilizer applications to... Read more.
Although flooding in the Midwest this spring has not been comparable to the devastating floods of... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight