Arguments were heard Sept. 26 on whether to coordinate the 15 lawsuits brought against Monsanto Company... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has been ordered by the U.S. District Court in Eastern Louisiana... Read more.
A District Court judge has upheld that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has the authority... Read more.
The food industry has gone through many trends from the rise of ethnic foods to the increase in organics... Read more.
Nigeria could be poised to control 10 percent of the world’s fertilizer market by 2017 after... Read more.
Monsanto is in the process of withdrawing its requests for cultivation of genetically modified seed... Read more.
Scientists have been struggling to make fertilizer that is less explosive, but have had little success... Read more.
Gov. John Kitzhaber signed HB 2427 into law last week banning the commercial production of canola... Read more.
Destroying a field trial of genetically modified rice in the Philippines may be the anti-GM crowd’s... Read more.
A combination of weather factors has merged to reduce Texas cotton yields by as much as 50 percent.... Read more.
Rep. Devin Nunes and Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) has introduced legislation that... Read more.
Australia’s Department of Environment and Primary Industries announced plans to test 40 genetically modified wheat... Read more.
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center