Nigeria could be poised to control 10 percent of the world’s fertilizer market by 2017 after... Read more.
Monsanto is in the process of withdrawing its requests for cultivation of genetically modified seed... Read more.
Scientists have been struggling to make fertilizer that is less explosive, but have had little success... Read more.
Gov. John Kitzhaber signed HB 2427 into law last week banning the commercial production of canola... Read more.
Destroying a field trial of genetically modified rice in the Philippines may be the anti-GM crowd’s... Read more.
A combination of weather factors has merged to reduce Texas cotton yields by as much as 50 percent.... Read more.
Rep. Devin Nunes and Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) has introduced legislation that... Read more.
Australia’s Department of Environment and Primary Industries announced plans to test 40 genetically modified wheat... Read more.
The West African country of Ghana announced Friday it would begin testing four genetically modified... Read more.
A lawsuit that a public relations firmed filed against Pakistan-based Fatima Group and Midwest Fertilizer... Read more.
The recent find of genetically modified wheat in a field in Oregon has stirred up another GM wheat... Read more.
Both Iowa and Illinois officials have offered Cronus Chemical LLC financial incentives to build a... Read more.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Fall burndown benefits go beyond weed control