A District Court judge has upheld that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has the authority... Read more.
The food industry has gone through many trends from the rise of ethnic foods to the increase in organics... Read more.
Nigeria could be poised to control 10 percent of the world’s fertilizer market by 2017 after... Read more.
Monsanto is in the process of withdrawing its requests for cultivation of genetically modified seed... Read more.
Scientists have been struggling to make fertilizer that is less explosive, but have had little success... Read more.
Gov. John Kitzhaber signed HB 2427 into law last week banning the commercial production of canola... Read more.
Destroying a field trial of genetically modified rice in the Philippines may be the anti-GM crowd’s... Read more.
A combination of weather factors has merged to reduce Texas cotton yields by as much as 50 percent.... Read more.
Rep. Devin Nunes and Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) has introduced legislation that... Read more.
Australia’s Department of Environment and Primary Industries announced plans to test 40 genetically modified wheat... Read more.
The West African country of Ghana announced Friday it would begin testing four genetically modified... Read more.
A lawsuit that a public relations firmed filed against Pakistan-based Fatima Group and Midwest Fertilizer... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto