Several agricultural associations expressed their disappointment over the Environmental Protection Agency’s decision last week to... Read more.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis each issued updates... Read more.
Maine’s legislation to require food manufacturers to label products that contain genetically modified ingredients is... Read more.
Opponents of Initiative 522 (I-522), which would require GMO labeling, are claiming a victory, but... Read more.
Mexico and Brazil are two Latin American countries that are taking the opposite end of the spectrum... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
Opponents of Initiative 522 in Washington State have gained voters for the measure that seeks to require... Read more.
A judicial panel has ruled that lawsuits brought against Monsanto Company regarding genetically modified wheat... Read more.
A judge in Mexico ruled recently to suspend the planting of genetically modified corn in the country.... Read more.
Hawaii legislators have approved a bill that would restrict the use of pesticides by companies developing... Read more.
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn recently said that Iowa and Illinois are not the only states pursuing a $1.1... Read more.
Anti-GMO activists are gearing up for another election season where a bill will be voted on in Washington... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning