A judicial panel has ruled that lawsuits brought against Monsanto Company regarding genetically modified wheat... Read more.
A judge in Mexico ruled recently to suspend the planting of genetically modified corn in the country.... Read more.
Hawaii legislators have approved a bill that would restrict the use of pesticides by companies developing... Read more.
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn recently said that Iowa and Illinois are not the only states pursuing a $1.1... Read more.
Anti-GMO activists are gearing up for another election season where a bill will be voted on in Washington... Read more.
Arguments were heard Sept. 26 on whether to coordinate the 15 lawsuits brought against Monsanto Company... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has been ordered by the U.S. District Court in Eastern Louisiana... Read more.
A District Court judge has upheld that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has the authority... Read more.
The food industry has gone through many trends from the rise of ethnic foods to the increase in organics... Read more.
Nigeria could be poised to control 10 percent of the world’s fertilizer market by 2017 after... Read more.
Monsanto is in the process of withdrawing its requests for cultivation of genetically modified seed... Read more.
Scientists have been struggling to make fertilizer that is less explosive, but have had little success... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014