Several agricultural associations expressed their disappointment over the Environmental Protection Agency’s decision last week to... Read more.
Maine’s legislation to require food manufacturers to label products that contain genetically modified ingredients is... Read more.
Opponents of Initiative 522 (I-522), which would require GMO labeling, are claiming a victory, but... Read more.
Mexico and Brazil are two Latin American countries that are taking the opposite end of the spectrum... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
Opponents of Initiative 522 in Washington State have gained voters for the measure that seeks to require... Read more.
A judicial panel has ruled that lawsuits brought against Monsanto Company regarding genetically modified wheat... Read more.
A judge in Mexico ruled recently to suspend the planting of genetically modified corn in the country.... Read more.
Hawaii legislators have approved a bill that would restrict the use of pesticides by companies developing... Read more.
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn recently said that Iowa and Illinois are not the only states pursuing a $1.1... Read more.
Anti-GMO activists are gearing up for another election season where a bill will be voted on in Washington... Read more.
Arguments were heard Sept. 26 on whether to coordinate the 15 lawsuits brought against Monsanto Company... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants