In a ruling last week from the European Court of Justice, it was determined that genetically modified... Read more.
India is expected to lead the global demand for potash, a soil nutrient, according to the chief financial... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) expressed its concern recently about what it calls “mounting evidence”... Read more.
The Iowa Economic Development Authority held a special meeting Sept. 5 and awarded Orascom Construction... Read more.
Despite drought lowering wheat yields in Russia this year, the government has decided not to impose... Read more.
Another study has shown that genetically modified (GM) plants pose a low risk to humans and the environment.... Read more.
California Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill (AB 2174) the last week of August that would allow technical... Read more.
India is a country that continues to struggle with the adoption of genetically modified crops. Some... Read more.
Chinese researchers have been studying how the genes of genetically modified rice are spreading. They... Read more.
The development of a $12 billion potash mine in Saskatchewan has not been put on hold, despite the... Read more.
In a move designed to encourage Monsanto to sell its second generation transgenic soybean seed in... Read more.
The public hearing scheduled for Aug. 28 on the proposed fertilizer plant in Scott County, Iowa, has... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?