Although this summer’s drought and heat have caused fertilizer demand to slump, new data suggests... Read more.
In a ruling last week from the European Court of Justice, it was determined that genetically modified... Read more.
India is expected to lead the global demand for potash, a soil nutrient, according to the chief financial... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) expressed its concern recently about what it calls “mounting evidence”... Read more.
The Iowa Economic Development Authority held a special meeting Sept. 5 and awarded Orascom Construction... Read more.
Despite drought lowering wheat yields in Russia this year, the government has decided not to impose... Read more.
Another study has shown that genetically modified (GM) plants pose a low risk to humans and the environment.... Read more.
California Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill (AB 2174) the last week of August that would allow technical... Read more.
India is a country that continues to struggle with the adoption of genetically modified crops. Some... Read more.
Chinese researchers have been studying how the genes of genetically modified rice are spreading. They... Read more.
The development of a $12 billion potash mine in Saskatchewan has not been put on hold, despite the... Read more.
In a move designed to encourage Monsanto to sell its second generation transgenic soybean seed in... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?