The Vermont state senate passed H.112, a bill that would require mandatory labeling of foods sold... Read more.
In an article “Biotech wheat litigation goes into mediation,” that was posted on AgProfessional.com and... Read more.
The lawsuits against Monsanto over the unapproved release of genetically modified wheat have been put... Read more.
A Hawaiian law that would have required farmers to register if they grew genetically modified crops... Read more.
Key Maryland senators have added language in the state budget bill that would stall the state’s... Read more.
The potash fertilizer industry has struggled to be profitable after last summer’s breakup of the... Read more.
A bill being considered by the Ohio Senate would require operations to be certified to apply fertilizers... Read more.
The Senate voted to approve the Agricultural Act of 2014 (H.R. 2642) on Tuesday following last week’s... Read more.
One of the six Chinese men charged with conspiring to steal patented seed corn from Monsanto and Pioneer... Read more.
New Hampshire’s House rejected a bill last week that would have required genetically modified foods... Read more.
In November, New Hampshire’s House Environment and Agriculture Committee voted 12-8 against a bill that... Read more.
Post Cereals announced Jan. 17 that it will begin manufacturing a “Non-GMO Verified” version of... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?