The lawsuits against Monsanto over the unapproved release of genetically modified wheat have been put... Read more.
A Hawaiian law that would have required farmers to register if they grew genetically modified crops... Read more.
Key Maryland senators have added language in the state budget bill that would stall the state’s... Read more.
The potash fertilizer industry has struggled to be profitable after last summer’s breakup of the... Read more.
A bill being considered by the Ohio Senate would require operations to be certified to apply fertilizers... Read more.
The Senate voted to approve the Agricultural Act of 2014 (H.R. 2642) on Tuesday following last week’s... Read more.
One of the six Chinese men charged with conspiring to steal patented seed corn from Monsanto and Pioneer... Read more.
New Hampshire’s House rejected a bill last week that would have required genetically modified foods... Read more.
In November, New Hampshire’s House Environment and Agriculture Committee voted 12-8 against a bill that... Read more.
Post Cereals announced Jan. 17 that it will begin manufacturing a “Non-GMO Verified” version of... Read more.
When the Federation Aviation Administration (FAA) announced six test sites for future research of unmanned... Read more.
The agriculture industry’s interest in the use of drones has steadily been increasing, especially in... Read more.
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- LSU researchers look for biological controls for aflatoxin
- U.S. soft red winter wheat hit hard by head scab
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease