Both the Senate and House of Representatives have signed a bill that would reauthorize a law that... Read more.
A fire at PotashCorp’s Rocanville potash mine in Canada forced 29 people to refuge stations... Read more.
The debate of whether New Zealand should grow genetically modified crops could be shifting away from... Read more.
A leading Russian potash manufacturer settled its part of a U.S. antitrust lawsuit charging several... Read more.
A newly released study from Britain’s Food and Environment Agency with the University of Exeter... Read more.
Canpotex, the potash selling agency, has inked a potash supply agreement with the Indonesia market.... Read more.
French scientists released a study this week that claims rats who were fed Monsanto’s genetically... Read more.
France announced that its ban on the cultivation of genetically modified crops will remain in effect,... Read more.
Nine anti-genetically modified food activists were arrested this week during their protest against Monsanto, who... Read more.
Frequent and extreme weather are expected to continue creating volatility in the global food system... Read more.
The Australian agriculture officials responded to reports from a New Zealand lecturer that claimed a... Read more.
Climate change is predicted to impact several agricultural crops all over the world in coming years,... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement