A fire at PotashCorp’s Rocanville potash mine in Canada forced 29 people to refuge stations... Read more.
The debate of whether New Zealand should grow genetically modified crops could be shifting away from... Read more.
A leading Russian potash manufacturer settled its part of a U.S. antitrust lawsuit charging several... Read more.
A newly released study from Britain’s Food and Environment Agency with the University of Exeter... Read more.
Canpotex, the potash selling agency, has inked a potash supply agreement with the Indonesia market.... Read more.
French scientists released a study this week that claims rats who were fed Monsanto’s genetically... Read more.
France announced that its ban on the cultivation of genetically modified crops will remain in effect,... Read more.
Nine anti-genetically modified food activists were arrested this week during their protest against Monsanto, who... Read more.
Frequent and extreme weather are expected to continue creating volatility in the global food system... Read more.
The Australian agriculture officials responded to reports from a New Zealand lecturer that claimed a... Read more.
Climate change is predicted to impact several agricultural crops all over the world in coming years,... Read more.
The drought this summer was brutal and most Corn Belt states saw many of their plants wither under... Read more.
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta