A new report says growers in sub-Saharan Africa may only be producing 10 to 25 percent of the wheat... Read more.
If the weather cooperates, world wheat production could see a “significant increase” in 2013, the... Read more.
It’s a good year for peanuts. Peanut yields in Georgia are coming in strong. In Moultrie, Ga.,... Read more.
Despite the drought and other environmental factors reducing grain yields all over the world, Mosaic... Read more.
The use of herbicides in the production of genetically modified corn, cotton and soybeans is increasing,... Read more.
JANA Partners LLC turned up the heat again on Agrium by revealing its full case for “value-unlocking... Read more.
The 2008 farm bill officially expired as of Sept. 30 and several industry organizations issued a joint... Read more.
The U.S. Geological Survey released the results of models it ran indicating that higher than normal... Read more.
The U.S. cotton industry is reached out to senior government officials regarding the increase in contract... Read more.
Construction is being proposed for a new $1 billion nitrogen fertilizer plant for Spencer, Ind., which... Read more.
Both the Senate and House of Representatives have signed a bill that would reauthorize a law that... Read more.
A fire at PotashCorp’s Rocanville potash mine in Canada forced 29 people to refuge stations... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?