Despite a recent report from BMO that said BHP should not go through with its Jansen potash mine,... Read more.
After releasing disappointing third-quarter results last week, Potash Corp announced it expected to ink a... Read more.
Asian countries may no longer look toward the United States for its corn needs after a severe drought... Read more.
The world’s largest manufacturer of tractors and excavators warned this week that the global economy... Read more.
In a rare move, France’s six scientific academies issued a statement rejecting the controversial study,... Read more.
A new report on the global fertilizer industry from Rabobank predicts increasing demand for fertilizer,... Read more.
While Monsanto pursues its appeal in a preliminary ruling from a state appellate court in Mato Grosso,... Read more.
Producing more food is not the way to solve the world’s burgeoning population over the next... Read more.
The Southeast has the potential to become the “Saudi Arabia” of biofuel crop production, according... Read more.
Gradually, the Corn Belt has been shifting north as areas in North Dakota and Canada are now planting... Read more.
The U.S. government issued a projection last week that world wheat stocks will decrease by 13 percent... Read more.
The drought that devastated many crops this summer is not finished damaging agricultural crops yet.... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement