Researchers at the New Mexico State University’s College of Agriculture are studying soil in the... Read more.
China is advancing rapidly at adopting higher-yielding corn seed that has been enhanced with biotechnology... Read more.
The Salinas Valley, Calif., fertilizer maker who admitted to selling $6.5 million worth of adulterated... Read more.
Texas A&M University AgriLife Research Department experts are aiming to improve cotton varieties by infusing... Read more.
Although agriculture currently does not employ the use of nanomaterials, in the future, it may help... Read more.
Israeli officials have agreed to meet with executives from PotashCorp, the world’s largest fertilizer producer,... Read more.
2013 could be a very good year for wheat yields in India. The country is expecting a large crop of... Read more.
To meet the growing global demand for food, three Canadian potash producers are each undertaking expansion... Read more.
The American Seed Trade Association (ASTA) and the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) announced they have... Read more.
As China struggles with feeding a growing population and an increasing middle class, the country has... Read more.
Ukraine is softening its stance on banning wheat exports starting Nov. 15, as it has previously announced.... Read more.
Despite a recent report from BMO that said BHP should not go through with its Jansen potash mine,... Read more.
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta