With 2012 over, all eyes are now shifting to 2013 and how the new crop year will impact the phosphate... Read more.
Winter wheat in the United States continues to struggle with the ongoing drought this winter. Reports... Read more.
China’s Sinofert Holdings Limited signed a contract with Canpotex, the marketing company owned by three... Read more.
The Mosaic Company has entered the initial phases of expanding its existing Faustina site in St. James... Read more.
Global shipments of potash are expected to rebound in 2013, according to OAO Uralkali. The increase... Read more.
The European Commission will fund a multinational project to use DNA sequencing to identify traits... Read more.
Indian scientists have been found guilty of committing scientific fraud and then covering it up over... Read more.
The USDA recently released its final report from its Advisory Committee on Biotechnology and 21st... Read more.
Despite protests last spring, the Rothamsted Research Institute plans to move forward with planting genetically... Read more.
The Center for Food Safety (CFS) and Save our Seeds (SOS) filed a “friend of the court”... Read more.
Following in line with other large wheat-growing countries, Argentina announced it will cut its wheat... Read more.
Researchers have discovered that higher levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide can negatively impact wheat quality.... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism