The California State Water Resources Control Board submitted to the state Legislature last week recommendations... Read more.
The United Nations has issued a new report, “Our Nutrient World,” that claims the world... Read more.
The devastating drought of 2012 damaged many crops and reduced yields. But the drought also hurt the... Read more.
The anti-genetically modified food movement is now looking to scare the public from eating Valentine’s... Read more.
The Philippines plans to plant its first crop of golden rice, a new strain of rice that boosts vitamin... Read more.
Although global cotton demand is expected to increase in 2013, supply may not be able to keep up.... Read more.
The push to get states to label any products that contain genetically modified organisms is increasing... Read more.
Preventing a breakdown in funding that could disrupt a global network of seed banks, the Global Crop... Read more.
Neonicotinoid pesticides could be banned from use in the European Union for two years if the European... Read more.
Belarussian Potash Co. (BPC), a trader for Belaruskali and Russian potash producer Uralkali, agreed Wednesday... Read more.
If you’re involved with agriculture, you’ve probably seen the Ram Trucks ad that ran during... Read more.
Monsanto Company has acquired the assets of Rosetta Green Ltd. for $35 million. The Israeli crop bioengineering... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?