The Hong Kong Government (HKG) currently does not have a specific biotechnology regulations policy, but... Read more.
The potash industry is expected to see recovery in prices in 2013, according to K+S Group, the EU’s... Read more.
One retail grocery chain may be able to do what several states have been trying to do through legislation—require... Read more.
The approval and introduction of genetically modified crops has been delayed in China over fears by... Read more.
Production levels for key grain crops, including corn and soybeans, are projected to increase in both... Read more.
Governments around the world are anticipating higher wheat yields during the 2013-14 crop year that... Read more.
Monsanto appointed China’s Sinochem as the sole distributor of glyphosate herbicide for Australia and New... Read more.
Decreasing broadacre productivity growth in Australia is being blamed on the limited adoption of genetically... Read more.
A month after Rosetta Genomics Ltd. announced the sale of its spin-off Rosetta Green Ltd. to Monsanto... Read more.
With financial support from Mosaic and Intrepid Potash, New Mexico State University Carlsbad is launching... Read more.
New data released from ANDA, the Brazilian national fertilizer association, show that 2012 potash consumption... Read more.
Support for genetically modified crops in Europe has been controversial, but a few countries are moving... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning