A new $300 million ammonia plant is being built adjacent to J. R. Simplot Company’s existing... Read more.
A fire at a PotashCorp's Allan potash mine southeast of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, trapped nearly... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
Despite all of the ways California growers have tried to adapt to the three-year drought crippling... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced to plans to open three new research facilities—one in Canada, Delaware and... Read more.
El Dorado Chemical Co. and CF Industries claim West, Texas, is to blame for improperly training its... Read more.
The Chinese woman arrested July 1 for allegedly participating in stealing trade secrets and patented... Read more.
In the July issue of Popular Science, the magazine tackles the topic of biotechnology and debunks... Read more.
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
The Senate passed the conference report with a 91-7 vote of the Water Resources Reform and Development... Read more.
The U.S. House of Representatives voted Tuesday to pass the Water Resources Reform and Development... Read more.
The start of the first of three civil lawsuits against West Fertilizer has been delayed. The lawsuits... Read more.
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta