Despite all of the ways California growers have tried to adapt to the three-year drought crippling... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced to plans to open three new research facilities—one in Canada, Delaware and... Read more.
El Dorado Chemical Co. and CF Industries claim West, Texas, is to blame for improperly training its... Read more.
The Chinese woman arrested July 1 for allegedly participating in stealing trade secrets and patented... Read more.
In the July issue of Popular Science, the magazine tackles the topic of biotechnology and debunks... Read more.
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
The Senate passed the conference report with a 91-7 vote of the Water Resources Reform and Development... Read more.
The U.S. House of Representatives voted Tuesday to pass the Water Resources Reform and Development... Read more.
The start of the first of three civil lawsuits against West Fertilizer has been delayed. The lawsuits... Read more.
The Vermont state senate passed H.112, a bill that would require mandatory labeling of foods sold... Read more.
In an article “Biotech wheat litigation goes into mediation,” that was posted on AgProfessional.com and... Read more.
The lawsuits against Monsanto over the unapproved release of genetically modified wheat have been put... Read more.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America