A fire at a PotashCorp's Allan potash mine southeast of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, trapped nearly... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
Despite all of the ways California growers have tried to adapt to the three-year drought crippling... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced to plans to open three new research facilities—one in Canada, Delaware and... Read more.
El Dorado Chemical Co. and CF Industries claim West, Texas, is to blame for improperly training its... Read more.
The Chinese woman arrested July 1 for allegedly participating in stealing trade secrets and patented... Read more.
In the July issue of Popular Science, the magazine tackles the topic of biotechnology and debunks... Read more.
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
The Senate passed the conference report with a 91-7 vote of the Water Resources Reform and Development... Read more.
The U.S. House of Representatives voted Tuesday to pass the Water Resources Reform and Development... Read more.
The start of the first of three civil lawsuits against West Fertilizer has been delayed. The lawsuits... Read more.
The Vermont state senate passed H.112, a bill that would require mandatory labeling of foods sold... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report