The Vermont state senate passed H.112, a bill that would require mandatory labeling of foods sold... Read more.
In an article “Biotech wheat litigation goes into mediation,” that was posted on AgProfessional.com and... Read more.
The lawsuits against Monsanto over the unapproved release of genetically modified wheat have been put... Read more.
A Hawaiian law that would have required farmers to register if they grew genetically modified crops... Read more.
Key Maryland senators have added language in the state budget bill that would stall the state’s... Read more.
The potash fertilizer industry has struggled to be profitable after last summer’s breakup of the... Read more.
A bill being considered by the Ohio Senate would require operations to be certified to apply fertilizers... Read more.
The Senate voted to approve the Agricultural Act of 2014 (H.R. 2642) on Tuesday following last week’s... Read more.
One of the six Chinese men charged with conspiring to steal patented seed corn from Monsanto and Pioneer... Read more.
New Hampshire’s House rejected a bill last week that would have required genetically modified foods... Read more.
In November, New Hampshire’s House Environment and Agriculture Committee voted 12-8 against a bill that... Read more.
Post Cereals announced Jan. 17 that it will begin manufacturing a “Non-GMO Verified” version of... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants