A fire at a PotashCorp's Allan potash mine southeast of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, trapped nearly... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
Despite all of the ways California growers have tried to adapt to the three-year drought crippling... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced to plans to open three new research facilities—one in Canada, Delaware and... Read more.
El Dorado Chemical Co. and CF Industries claim West, Texas, is to blame for improperly training its... Read more.
The Chinese woman arrested July 1 for allegedly participating in stealing trade secrets and patented... Read more.
In the July issue of Popular Science, the magazine tackles the topic of biotechnology and debunks... Read more.
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
The Senate passed the conference report with a 91-7 vote of the Water Resources Reform and Development... Read more.
The U.S. House of Representatives voted Tuesday to pass the Water Resources Reform and Development... Read more.
The start of the first of three civil lawsuits against West Fertilizer has been delayed. The lawsuits... Read more.
The Vermont state senate passed H.112, a bill that would require mandatory labeling of foods sold... Read more.
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto