In an article “Biotech wheat litigation goes into mediation,” that was posted on AgProfessional.com and... Read more.
The lawsuits against Monsanto over the unapproved release of genetically modified wheat have been put... Read more.
A Hawaiian law that would have required farmers to register if they grew genetically modified crops... Read more.
Key Maryland senators have added language in the state budget bill that would stall the state’s... Read more.
The potash fertilizer industry has struggled to be profitable after last summer’s breakup of the... Read more.
A bill being considered by the Ohio Senate would require operations to be certified to apply fertilizers... Read more.
The Senate voted to approve the Agricultural Act of 2014 (H.R. 2642) on Tuesday following last week’s... Read more.
One of the six Chinese men charged with conspiring to steal patented seed corn from Monsanto and Pioneer... Read more.
New Hampshire’s House rejected a bill last week that would have required genetically modified foods... Read more.
In November, New Hampshire’s House Environment and Agriculture Committee voted 12-8 against a bill that... Read more.
Post Cereals announced Jan. 17 that it will begin manufacturing a “Non-GMO Verified” version of... Read more.
When the Federation Aviation Administration (FAA) announced six test sites for future research of unmanned... Read more.
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants