Planning for next Ag Connect Expo & Summit
Ag Connect Expo & Summit plans are being finalized with record exhibit space sold, according to show management. The show brings together equipment manufacturers of the world to exhibit products and new technology for the U.S. market of farmers and agribusinesses.
The Ag Connect Expo & Summit will be held Jan. 29-31, 2013, in Kansas City, Mo., at the Kansas City Convention Center. To drive attendance, other organizations have been asked to hold their annual meetings in conjunction with the expo, which is partly why the “summit” word was added to the official name of the show.
At last report, three confirmed organizations will be involved with the show. The U.S. Custom Harvesters, Inc., an organization celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2013, will meet at the time of the show. The National Farmers Organization will conduct its annual conference during Ag Connect. The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers will also hold its technology conference and announce its AE50 award winners at the show. More groups have been considering holding some type of meeting at the conference. The National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants has discussed holding its precision technology conference during Ag Connect.
Ag Connect in Kansas City will have the largest exhibit space in the history of the show. The show was held in conjunction with the American Farm Bureau Federation annual meeting in Atlanta in 2011. The amount of heavy machinery and space required for Ag Connect limits the organizers’ choices to move the show from year to year.
Those ag retailers and custom applicators who would like to see the latest and greatest in technology currently available or coming soon should probably be making plans for hotel rooms as soon as possible because so many rooms close to downtown are going to be taken up by exhibitors. Full information can be found at http://www.agconnect.com/.
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is the show owner and producer.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Layco Declining Weight Blend System