The House-Senate farm bill conference committee is meeting today in Washington, D.C., with the meeting... Read more.
Every year, nitrogen used to fertilize corn fields in the Midwest leaches into the Mississippi River... Read more.
The government shutdown slowed proposed new chemical safety rules being put in place that President... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
Opponents of Initiative 522 in Washington State have gained voters for the measure that seeks to require... Read more.
A judicial panel has ruled that lawsuits brought against Monsanto Company regarding genetically modified wheat... Read more.
A judge in Mexico ruled recently to suspend the planting of genetically modified corn in the country.... Read more.
Hawaii legislators have approved a bill that would restrict the use of pesticides by companies developing... Read more.
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn recently said that Iowa and Illinois are not the only states pursuing a $1.1... Read more.
Anti-GMO activists are gearing up for another election season where a bill will be voted on in Washington... Read more.
“The oil industry fired yet another volley in its war against the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)... Read more.
Beta Renewables, a self-proclaimed global leader in cellulosic biofuels and part of the Mossi Ghisolfi... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America