Work by the multiagency working group set up by President Obama to deliver a report to the White House... Read more.
A fire broke out at an agricultural shop and storage facility located at the Northwood Municipal Airport... Read more.
The North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service (http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/) is taking strides to reorganize with a planning... Read more.
Determination of whether there will be water for growing rice in Texas in 2014 from the Colorado River... Read more.
The potash fertilizer industry has struggled to be profitable after last summer’s breakup of the... Read more.
An editorial that appeared in the Washington Times online version is an effort of the Food Freedom... Read more.
The project to expand the Panama Canal is behind schedule and the Spanish-led building consortium... Read more.
Count bees among the losers in the farm bill, reports Greenwire and E&E writer Amanda Peterka. A... Read more.
As announced last week, China canceled a deal to buy 1.2 million tons of rice from Thailand, putting... Read more.
A bill being considered by the Ohio Senate would require operations to be certified to apply fertilizers... Read more.
The Senate voted to approve the Agricultural Act of 2014 (H.R. 2642) on Tuesday following last week’s... Read more.
One of the six Chinese men charged with conspiring to steal patented seed corn from Monsanto and Pioneer... Read more.
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Study shows scientists respected, but not trusted
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto