Key Maryland senators have added language in the state budget bill that would stall the state’s... Read more.
Work by the multiagency working group set up by President Obama to deliver a report to the White House... Read more.
A fire broke out at an agricultural shop and storage facility located at the Northwood Municipal Airport... Read more.
The North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service (http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/) is taking strides to reorganize with a planning... Read more.
Determination of whether there will be water for growing rice in Texas in 2014 from the Colorado River... Read more.
The potash fertilizer industry has struggled to be profitable after last summer’s breakup of the... Read more.
An editorial that appeared in the Washington Times online version is an effort of the Food Freedom... Read more.
The project to expand the Panama Canal is behind schedule and the Spanish-led building consortium... Read more.
Count bees among the losers in the farm bill, reports Greenwire and E&E writer Amanda Peterka. A... Read more.
As announced last week, China canceled a deal to buy 1.2 million tons of rice from Thailand, putting... Read more.
A bill being considered by the Ohio Senate would require operations to be certified to apply fertilizers... Read more.
The Senate voted to approve the Agricultural Act of 2014 (H.R. 2642) on Tuesday following last week’s... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease