The Irrigation Association announced the winners of the 2013 New Product Contest as part of the recent... Read more.
Corn hybrid trials in Illinois have been harvested, and results are showing Non-GMO corn hybrids performing... Read more.
A new government proposal in Ukraine would permit the production and sale of genetically modified... Read more.
Two Rivers Water & Farming Company announced it completed its 2013 harvest of fruits and vegetables... Read more.
The Kauai County Council in Hawaii voted on Saturday to override Mayor Bernard Carvalho’s veto... Read more.
Advocates for genetically modified food labeling are not dwelling on recent losses in California and... Read more.
Several agricultural associations expressed their disappointment over the Environmental Protection Agency’s decision last week to... Read more.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis each issued updates... Read more.
Maine’s legislation to require food manufacturers to label products that contain genetically modified ingredients is... Read more.
The point of view of the Farmworker Justice organization is that the Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
Potash Ridge, a Canadian based exploration and development company, is heavily investing in a sulfate... Read more.
Opponents of Initiative 522 (I-522), which would require GMO labeling, are claiming a victory, but... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants