The Kauai County Council in Hawaii voted on Saturday to override Mayor Bernard Carvalho’s veto... Read more.
Advocates for genetically modified food labeling are not dwelling on recent losses in California and... Read more.
Several agricultural associations expressed their disappointment over the Environmental Protection Agency’s decision last week to... Read more.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis each issued updates... Read more.
Maine’s legislation to require food manufacturers to label products that contain genetically modified ingredients is... Read more.
The point of view of the Farmworker Justice organization is that the Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
Potash Ridge, a Canadian based exploration and development company, is heavily investing in a sulfate... Read more.
Opponents of Initiative 522 (I-522), which would require GMO labeling, are claiming a victory, but... Read more.
Koch recently increased its share of Intrepid Potash Inc. with what appears to be some confidence... Read more.
Even though some AgProfessional readers don’t like global warming or climate change ever mentioned. More... Read more.
The American farmers are not going to eliminate hunger in the world. They aren’t today and they... Read more.
The author of Is it Organic, Mischa Popoff, recently appeared on television stations in Canada talking... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants