I’m sure a percentage of our website visitors got bent out of shape when we reported the U.S.... Read more.
The Fuels America coalition released an economic impact study by John Dunham & Associates showing... Read more.
The big announcement of the six national test sites for unmanned aerial systems (UAS) was only the... Read more.
The Washington Post explained marker-assisted breeding from a Monsanto, other ag business company breeders and... Read more.
It took the Surface Transportation Board (STB) about a week to react to criticism of the railroads... Read more.
The Vermont state senate passed H.112, a bill that would require mandatory labeling of foods sold... Read more.
Nigeria is the prime example of why so many Americans question the effort and money for U.S. aid to... Read more.
Testimony before the Surface Transportation Board (STB) last week from several association and company officials... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has just designated August as Tree Check Month, and farmers,... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA), National Corn Growers Association and American Farm Bureau Federation quickly... Read more.
It is nothing new that Texas rice growers dependent on the Colorado River are going to be without... Read more.
Calibration fly-ins are held nationally to assure that aerial applicators’ equipment is working properly and... Read more.
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- Free webinar for ag retailers on strip tillage
- White House agenda on climate change impacts to natural resources
- NGFA reiterates need for STB to change rail fuel surcharge rule
- 2014 World Food Prize awarded to Dr. Sanjaya Rajaram
- Arysta LifeScience agrees to acquisition
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals