Engenia is BASF’s most recent improvement in the formulation of dicamba active-ingredient herbicides and will... Read more.
I’m sure a percentage of our website visitors got bent out of shape when we reported the U.S.... Read more.
The Fuels America coalition released an economic impact study by John Dunham & Associates showing... Read more.
The big announcement of the six national test sites for unmanned aerial systems (UAS) was only the... Read more.
The Washington Post explained marker-assisted breeding from a Monsanto, other ag business company breeders and... Read more.
It took the Surface Transportation Board (STB) about a week to react to criticism of the railroads... Read more.
The Vermont state senate passed H.112, a bill that would require mandatory labeling of foods sold... Read more.
Nigeria is the prime example of why so many Americans question the effort and money for U.S. aid to... Read more.
Testimony before the Surface Transportation Board (STB) last week from several association and company officials... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has just designated August as Tree Check Month, and farmers,... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA), National Corn Growers Association and American Farm Bureau Federation quickly... Read more.
It is nothing new that Texas rice growers dependent on the Colorado River are going to be without... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement