Nigeria is the prime example of why so many Americans question the effort and money for U.S. aid to... Read more.
Testimony before the Surface Transportation Board (STB) last week from several association and company officials... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has just designated August as Tree Check Month, and farmers,... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA), National Corn Growers Association and American Farm Bureau Federation quickly... Read more.
It is nothing new that Texas rice growers dependent on the Colorado River are going to be without... Read more.
Calibration fly-ins are held nationally to assure that aerial applicators’ equipment is working properly and... Read more.
Field tests by University of California-Davis scientists have shown that high levels of carbon dioxide... Read more.
ResponsibleAg, a joint initiative by the Agricultural Retailers Association and The Fertilizer Institute, recently announced... Read more.
The Philippines is the latest front of competition between those supporting Golden Rice and those... Read more.
In an article “Biotech wheat litigation goes into mediation,” that was posted on AgProfessional.com and... Read more.
Two reports contend that developed country money is being used to encourage the take-over or virtual... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced two comment periods—one comment period being extended and the... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease