The National Climate Assessment report announced on May 6 claims climate change is affecting every... Read more.
CHS, Inc. cooperative is entering the ethanol production business for the third time with the purchase... Read more.
The start of the first of three civil lawsuits against West Fertilizer has been delayed. The lawsuits... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency this week issued the announcement that registration of Enlist Duo herbicide... Read more.
Inserting the insect-resistant trait event DAS-81419-2 into soybeans to provide a novel insect resistance by... Read more.
Engenia is BASF’s most recent improvement in the formulation of dicamba active-ingredient herbicides and will... Read more.
I’m sure a percentage of our website visitors got bent out of shape when we reported the U.S.... Read more.
The Fuels America coalition released an economic impact study by John Dunham & Associates showing... Read more.
The big announcement of the six national test sites for unmanned aerial systems (UAS) was only the... Read more.
The Washington Post explained marker-assisted breeding from a Monsanto, other ag business company breeders and... Read more.
It took the Surface Transportation Board (STB) about a week to react to criticism of the railroads... Read more.
The Vermont state senate passed H.112, a bill that would require mandatory labeling of foods sold... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance